Author Topic: You know who.  (Read 2923 times)

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
Re: You know who.
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2024, 06:32:20 PM »
Agreed! The guy is foul and toxic to the game. Something had to be done and it was. As far as I’m concerned his ankle humping buddies can go with him.
ya...ht doesn't need the revenue right?
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2024, 06:54:49 PM »
I don’t think HT is going to miss a hundred dollars a month. I don’t know, but I doubt HT even needs this revenue stream at this point. I think he is actually doing us favor keeping the game running.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2024, 06:57:20 PM by Grind »

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2024, 07:09:46 PM »
Well glad you got it all figured out...I look at it as less accounts less players but I'm glad you will keep that door open for anyone who disagrees
"scott66"        

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2024, 07:40:04 PM »
Well glad you got it all figured out...I look at it as less accounts less players but I'm glad you will keep that door open for anyone who disagrees
Let’s not get too dramatic here. It’s not like we’re going to miss a couple players. Once word gets out,  those that left the game because of his antics may return. That, and you willing to pay for their subscription (thanks for that) removes those excuses for not returning to the game.

Let’s examine what happened here. A guy leaves the game because a well known, foul, toxic teammate gets banned. What’s the loss? The guy obviously doesn’t care about the rest of us or the game. Good riddance.

It’s worth it.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2024, 07:41:00 PM »
Let’s not get too dramatic here. It’s not like we’re going to miss a couple players. Once word gets out,  those that left the game because of his antics may return. That, and you willing to pay for their subscription (thanks for that) removes those excuses for not returning to the game.

Let’s examine what happened here. A guy leaves the game because a well known, foul, toxic teammate gets banned. What’s the loss? The guy obviously doesn’t care about the rest of us or the game. Good riddance.

You sure do talk a lot.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2024, 07:42:15 PM »
You sure do talk a lot.

You’re still here?

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2024, 07:45:26 PM »
You’re still here?

I'd be mad if I had a 0.6 K/D, too.  Especially hiding in hordes (which is the real reason why I am most likely cancelling my sub.  Because players like YOU have made gameplay so unbearable).

And, I said I was going out peacefully.  So <S> and have a crappy day.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2024, 07:48:17 PM »
Well it is hts sandbox so it's his decision. It will be respected and you are right I will be there for subscriptions

"scott66"        

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2024, 07:58:43 PM »
I'd be mad if I had a 0.6 K/D, too.  Especially hiding in hordes (which is the real reason why I am most likely cancelling my sub.  Because players like YOU have made gameplay so unbearable).

And, I said I was going out peacefully.  So <S> and have a crappy day.

Mad? Not hardly. You leaving under these circumstances seems really weak. My score is irrelevant to the discussion and don’t let it fool you.. You weren’t whining about the hordes or game play at all when you initially quit. So, you know, fo buddy.

Or? You can stay in game. I’m not going anywhere.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2024, 08:00:29 PM by Grind »

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2024, 08:12:44 PM »
Mad? Not hardly. You leaving under these circumstances seems really weak.

So what about the players that left "because" of you know who?   :joystick:  Hurt feelings and bruised egos

My score is irrelevant to the discussion and don’t let it fool you..

It is actually relevant as the ones that have been doing most of the talking/whining have also been doing most of the dying.

You weren’t whining about the hordes or game play at all when you initially quit.

I have been calling out hordes/mega squads/dweebs since I started playing this game as I have spent most of my career fighting against them. I have only logged 1 hour and 47 minutes this tour so far, which proves this game has been very low on my priority list of games.  This decision was already in the making...this is just icing on the cake.

Tours 86 - 296

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2024, 08:26:17 PM »
So what about the players that left "because" of you know who?   :joystick:  Hurt feelings and bruised egos

It is actually relevant as the ones that have been doing most of the talking/whining have also been doing most of the dying.

I have been calling out hordes/mega squads/dweebs since I started playing this game as I have spent most of my career fighting against them. I have only logged 1 hour and 47 minutes this tour so far, which proves this game has been very low on my priority list of games.  This decision was already in the making...this is just icing on the cake.
You can do a simple search here and know I don’t post that much,  yet alone whine.
I don’t fly in hordes.
I don’t fly in a mega squad.
I do run into your squad mates that do everything you are whining about.
Usually, they are flying a late war plane as close to being perked as possible.
They always HO on the merge, run when they can and then come back pick as
soon as I have to engage one your squad mates.

It is what it is. Some people can deal with it, some can’t.

Obviously.

Bye Felicia.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2024, 09:05:35 PM by Grind »

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2024, 09:07:04 PM »
I dont think anyone else on that squad went out of their way to hunt players down other than "He who should not be named". Did the other players fly speed demons?, Yup! and so does a quarter to half of the other players in the MA. Did the others work together as a squad and help each other out?, Yup! as a squad should and many do.

Lumping these other players in with what "He who should not be named" did is unfair and callous. Grind your way off base.

Banshee, I hope you stick around. Your a good stick and play the game right even if you did only fly fighters. Play your game and find the fun you can where you can.

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2024, 10:03:25 PM »
I dont think anyone else on that squad went out of their way to hunt players down other than "He who should not be named". Did the other players fly speed demons?, Yup! and so does a quarter to half of the other players in the MA. Did the others work together as a squad and help each other out?, Yup! as a squad should and many do.

Lumping these other players in with what "He who should not be named" did is unfair and callous. Grind your way off base.

Banshee, I hope you stick around. Your a good stick and play the game right even if you did only fly fighters. Play your game and find the fun you can where you can.

Insecure folks try to keep good folks in their squads for various manipulative reasons.

"You are the company you keep" & "Lie down with dogs, you get up with flees." 

Look at his response with k/d used as an insult.  It might take years to shakes off fleas.

Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline iikie

• Zinc Member
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2024, 10:28:19 PM »
While the latter part of your statement is not true for me, I believe this is an excellent time for me to peacefully walk out as well. 

I said I'd be here til the doors closed this time around, but a lot of true colors have been shown over the last few months.

:salute It's been fun

He didn't bother me that much. I always squelch the big mouths. More people need to just learn to squelch these guys.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2024, 10:30:09 PM by iikie »
Slaxer

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2024, 11:10:58 PM »
Insecure folks try to keep good folks in their squads for various manipulative reasons.

"You are the company you keep" & "Lie down with dogs, you get up with flees." 

Look at his response with k/d used as an insult. It might take years to shakes off fleas.

Banshee's mouth Stalkyyr's words. Hopefully the real Banshee is still there somewhere and can be salvaged.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

HOST: HiTech Shot Down Skyyr Kill#1