Author Topic: Circus coming to town!  (Read 2748 times)

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
Re: Circus coming to town!
« Reply #210 on: September 19, 2024, 10:00:03 AM »
NM

Haha.. now do the same thing for fox news, OAN, any of the right wing posters in here.. all the same..

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #211 on: September 19, 2024, 10:04:18 AM »
Haha.. now do the same thing for fox news, OAN, any of the right wing posters in here.. all the same..

Fox was in that video...

You really should go back and actually read Brooke's post.

You should also pay attention to what they actually said in the video and think about it for a few minutes...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2024, 10:06:57 AM by Mar »
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #212 on: September 19, 2024, 10:04:22 AM »
Can I borrow your password, AW?  I'd love to know what y'all are discussing on here.   

https://www.facebook.com/groups/InternetTrollsLocal/

“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #213 on: September 19, 2024, 10:47:26 AM »
True enough, works both ways. I’m not caught up, just replying to those who are in attempt to show people themselves. I’m out. It is what it is.

It's a cult. Unless you can bombard these trump fan boys with some other non-stop homoerotic highly emotional (fear) based fantasies, it's no help. It lives in their brains 24/7 non-stop. They are hooked and hooked DEEP.

Fearing everything and anything they are told to. It's a cult. I think it's called the popsiclefication of American men. They've been reduced to the level of tweens that idolize boy bands..it's a cult.

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #214 on: September 19, 2024, 11:05:01 AM »
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #215 on: September 19, 2024, 11:08:33 AM »
It's a cult. Unless you can bombard these trump fan boys with some other non-stop homoerotic highly emotional (fear) based fantasies, it's no help. It lives in their brains 24/7 non-stop. They are hooked and hooked DEEP.

Fearing everything and anything they are told to. It's a cult. I think it's called the popsiclefication of American men. They've been reduced to the level of tweens that idolize boy bands..it's a cult.

Russian collusion.  4 years and $32 million worth of Trump derangement syndrome.  Please don't lecture us on cultism.  And if you will read these posts carefully, you will see that many of the posters calling out the craziness that we have seen over the last four years from the current administration, are not big fans of Trump, the man.  They just prefer his policies.   
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #216 on: September 19, 2024, 11:19:58 AM »
They don't or can't or won't separate personality from policy...

We are told to vote for "joy" this time around because their candidate can't do anything but laugh at everything as she knows nothing...

4 years of her demolition should just about finish potato head Joe's handlers plans..

Who has been running the show for the last 4 years? Why aren't the investigate media asking that question?

Imagine if trump was found to be as full of dementia as their crook obviously is? The media would have a field day and rightfully so...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #217 on: September 19, 2024, 11:22:08 AM »

Yep
Projection is their fav tool. Everything they accuse is them.
Too far gone for my blood.

People see ghost that are not there because they choose to see ghost that are not there.

Its turned into a loud chanting haven for the far right here. Anyone who disagrees with them them takes s beating right out of here. Sooner or later that is what will remain. Its very unbecoming.  They ruin everything they touch with this conspiracies from hell concept overload. Not impressed. I learned nothing. The hate is so thick

Moving on to a quieter crowd. This is toxic