Author Topic: Vperk  (Read 153 times)

Offline Master

• Zinc Member
Vperk
« on: January 19, 2002, 11:13:43 AM »
when do i get to use my vehicle perk points? is there any perk vehicles being made for AH?

Offline Revvin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ch-hangar.com
Vperk
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2002, 11:42:03 AM »
Ostwind should be perked

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
Vperk
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2002, 12:49:34 PM »
eventually we will have a perk gv but with the gaps in the ah planeset and limited early war birds I dont know how much of a priority they are.

Offline Master

• Zinc Member
Vperk
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2002, 04:41:42 AM »
well ive heard alot about people wanting to have and control subs, maybe subs could be perk vehicles? as long as you dont die/ditch you have to rtb to keep your perk points, and with the travel time being almost 2 hrs just to get to enemy territory, and you would have a hell of a time finding the cv :) im sure only dedicated players will use 500 vehicls perk points to use a sub :)

then again with the current engine i dont see how a sub can be implemented? unless it always drives around at depth 60ft with the periscope up? maybe with two modes, surfaces to use the AA guns and submerged toggled with the open doors button? or maybe they should be controled like the cv, expect then the server would have to shoot torps? i think that user controlled subs would be how it would have to work! and while we are at it, make the destroyers perks too! if i want to drive a destroyer around and use 500 perk points (vehicle) why not let me? would make it so you dotn get idiot people pushing the cvs into the shore batteries and then watching them die as their friends jump into the guns and clog up the cv :( if you have to use a bunch of perk points to drive one maybe you wont do stupid things! and if by some chance your ship gets sunk then its going to take you another tod to build your perk up and by then maybe the cort marshal will be over and you would have been in the closet long enough for all the high officials to forget, and youll get a new boat :) this would make battleship battles more interesting b/c your not going to just sit around and let your boat die!!! but what do i know im just a two week banana newbie :p

Offline Broes

• Copper Member
Vperk
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2002, 04:49:41 AM »
Dont think much people want to use a 10+ perkpoints GV. GV's or player controled boats are EASILY destroyed and you bet that if you up a Perk vehicle you will become one big 500+ lbs bomb magnet.

Broes