Author Topic: stick stirring  (Read 436 times)

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
stick stirring
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2002, 02:16:35 PM »
nm not worth it
« Last Edit: January 23, 2002, 02:18:49 PM by Wotan »

Offline akak

• Silver Member
      • http://www.479thraiders.com
stick stirring
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2002, 06:42:06 PM »
Originally posted by hazed-
Im getting really pissed off with all this 190 is the culprit toejam.

Yes the 190s roll fast but so do many other planes.

190 roll rate is reduced from RL in AH FFS!

Ive seen spits la7s p51s typhoons and almost every other aircraft pull warp moves.......

LIKE ITS BEEN SAID ABOUT SKILL ALSO APPLIES TO CHEATS.......

ITS NOT THE PLANE ITS THE PILOT....

NOW STOP RAGGING ON THE Fw190. sheesh its a new diddlying witch hunt every week.getting sick of this pansy assed BB lately.

Someone's got the serious case of the paranoids.  Only one post that I recall mentioned 190's...

ack-ack

Offline mipoikel

• Gold Member
      • http://www.llv32.org
stick stirring
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2002, 03:41:16 AM »
This seems to me that old AH aces are pissed of because some newbies are learning things and getting better.:D

Someone accused me for stick stirring once in MA and I was sure I dont use that technique. Later I noticed that my stick has weird problem and it was getting worse all the time. It became too sensitive and finally it was impossible to fly with it. After reboot it came back normal.

Yesterday I shot down stick stirring  109 but I think that was even easier to kill because target stayed in direct flight path. But it looked funny..
;)
I am a spy!

Offline Don

• Silver Member
stick stirring
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2002, 09:21:13 AM »
I agree also. When I read the thread on this topic last week I hadn't seen it, or knew enough about it to recognize it. But, over the past several days I see it for what it is. It usually occurs when an nme is in dire straits with an nme close on him. Instead of using typical evasion tactics they will wobble, flop and do crazy unusual turns, which I take as a stall. They may drop suddenly out of control for a few thousand feet then recover below and behind.
I don't know if this is simply because they are new and don't know how to use evasive tactics or, are doing it purposely. I can say now though that it does happen a lot more now.
I don't agree with JoeCrips estimation that it usually happens according to ...ahem...rank in the arena (under 500 ranking), thats ridiculous and not a little bit snobbish :) Human nature being what it is, would include those types who would do anything to win at all costs, regardless of ....ahem...rank ;)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
stick stirring
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2002, 10:56:06 PM »

just cuz.

:mad:
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798