Author Topic: Sigh.....  (Read 446 times)

Offline Joc

• Silver Member
Sigh.....
« on: January 25, 2002, 05:41:54 PM »
Got to admit I dont like the way the CT is now,I appreciate the work thats gone into it, but I dislike the 'scenario' feel its taken on, I feel I dont have any 'freedom' to do what I want to do, added to that the crap connects,still very low numbers etc etc.
 Was fun for a while,but Ive had to go back to MA to fly. Ive got to admit, Ive started getting very very bored with online flying, they all seem to be the same, or at least the same theme, 3 made up countries, capturing bases the same way, AW3,Warbirds etc etc,guess Im just sick to the death with the same old format,just wish there was something 'different' ya know?.

Theres not enough variety in the game,great to see so many new players in the game,but the sky is just getting too damn crowded I guess,Id love a ground war to finally get under way, a strat system the properly worked, e.g hit an ammo factory and it actually hurt the enemy in some way,and didnt go 100% 5 seconds after your last bomb hit it,Id like to be able to have players man every many gun in my bomber (remember upping a B17 in AW3 and having every gun manned by a real person? a LOT of fun) sigh...... just tired of the same old furballin and bombin an droppin troops..going into MA and getting my bomber raped 5 mins after take off...think Ill go kick the dawg......:(  or take a long break from the game.
Joc

Offline brady

• Platinum Member
      • http://personal.jax.bellsouth.net/jax/t/y/tyr88/JG2main.html
Sigh.....
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2002, 08:02:33 PM »
Every once in a while i too get kinda bord flying AH, somtimes I take a break for a day or two, or for a month, about once a year i turn off the computer and do nothing with it, or very litle, to give myself a break, too much of anything is not good even somthing as cool as AH.

But this is why the CT is so cool, it brings varity to the AH experence, historical scenarious, or quasi historical scenarious, rotating every so often give us a chance to fly in a suto real life type of engagement. The very nature of it is varity, and different maps will give GV's a bitt more play than others, and in some CV's will be a big part.

Take a break watch a good war movie, and come back and have some fun:)