Author Topic: Round Table passed over for CO rotation?  (Read 665 times)

Offline Otter

• Copper Member
Round Table passed over for CO rotation?
« on: January 30, 2002, 02:23:57 PM »
« Last Edit: January 30, 2002, 03:26:21 PM by Otter »

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2002, 02:30:04 PM »
As a moron, I resent the implication that I had any part in whatever you're talking about.

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2002, 02:37:21 PM »
What are you talking about Otter?  There is no "rotation".  There were three CO's selected a long time ago.  But we ended up flying four frames, so Buzz asked for a volunteer CO for Frame 4.

I'm cc'ed on most of the Allied command emails, and the messages I recieved don't show Round Table being passed over.  They show Round Table turning down the CO spot and another squad's CO volunteering to take it.

Real classy language too.  You might want to edit that if you want to remain part of TOD.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2002, 02:44:00 PM by funkedup »

Offline Otter

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2002, 02:11:38 PM »
Originally posted by funkedup
[Real classy language too.  You might want to edit that if you want to remain part of TOD.
 [/B]

Oh yeah and like I give a rats ass, go ahead and have me banned. You are by far the biggest bunch of anal retentive idiots I've ever seen in online gaming.

The fragging incident and response to it is simply classic...

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2002, 03:41:46 PM »
I can't have anybody banned.  I was giving you advice for your own good.  CM's have had a hair-trigger lately.

I gotta admit you would be first on the list if I had that power.
You are one of the biggest malcontent whiny tantrum throwers I have ever seen in online gaming.  

I don't know why you feel the need to hurl insults and complaints when you have the slightest feeling that you aren't getting your way.  

Go crack some abalone shells or eat kelp or something.  Shoo.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2002, 03:45:32 PM by funkedup »

Offline Blue Mako

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org/BLUEmako.htm
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2002, 08:07:05 PM »
Originally posted by funkedup
Go crack some abalone shells or eat kelp or something.  Shoo.

LOL funky, that's a great one!

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2002, 10:47:52 PM »
BTW Shane of Round Table will CO Saturday's frame.

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2002, 11:30:12 PM »
Originally posted by Otter

The fragging incident and response to it is simply classic...

And by the above statement you mean exactly what?   Care to explain yourself please....

And by the way, if the Round Table chose to have one of their members CO a frame then dont worry, you will get to CO a frame.  Maybe not this TOD but squads who dont CO a frame one TOD get first shot at the next one.

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2002, 06:14:40 AM »
Why do people in todays society wear their feelings on their sleeves. So easy to get them hurt and then make a dummy of themselves by lashing out over ...nothing.  The old timed art of just asking with courtesy is a rarity. So is tact, and constraint.
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Otter

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2002, 09:44:05 PM »
Originally posted by -ammo-
Why do people in todays society wear their feelings on their sleeves. So easy to get them hurt and then make a dummy of themselves by lashing out over ...nothing.  The old timed art of just asking with courtesy is a rarity. So is tact, and constraint.

You folks abbrogated any right to tact and courtesy the first time I ever visited these boards.

And in the many moons since you've neither improved nor proven to be anything less than the inbred, self appointed critics of everything that doesn't originate from the stagnant pond that harbors this collection of hypocrites.

I'll continue to laugh at a bunch who can't or won't enforce events gameplay with any kind of consistency, resorts to behind the back character assasination and then acts surprised when called out on it.

The folks pulling this toejam know full well who they are and I'm sure they appreciate you all coming to their defense which seems to be ingrained in funkedup regardless of the situation or his lack of knowledge about it.

The only other time I've ever dealt with you folks was when you could not or would not enforce your own event rules, yet were willing to sit around and let your ignorant seconds duel it out in ignorant bliss.

If that be whining, then waaaaa and be damned.

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2002, 11:09:19 PM »
Originally posted by Otter

You folks abbrogated any right to tact and courtesy the first time I ever visited these boards.

And in the many moons since you've neither improved nor proven to be anything less than the inbred, self appointed critics of everything that doesn't originate from the stagnant pond that harbors this collection of hypocrites.

I'll continue to laugh at a bunch who can't or won't enforce events gameplay with any kind of consistency, resorts to behind the back character assasination and then acts surprised when called out on it.

The folks pulling this toejam know full well who they are and I'm sure they appreciate you all coming to their defense which seems to be ingrained in funkedup regardless of the situation or his lack of knowledge about it.

The only other time I've ever dealt with you folks was when you could not or would not enforce your own event rules, yet were willing to sit around and let your ignorant seconds duel it out in ignorant bliss.

If that be whining, then waaaaa and be damned.

==================================

Be damned if I can figure out why you are complaining Otter.  You deleted the first post before I had a chance to read it.

==================

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2002, 12:24:00 AM »
Originally posted by sling322

And by the above statement you mean exactly what?   Care to explain yourself please....

And by the way, if the Round Table chose to have one of their members CO a frame then dont worry, you will get to CO a frame.  Maybe not this TOD but squads who dont CO a frame one TOD get first shot at the next one.

My question still stands Otter....

If you would like to discuss this like adults and tell me what exactly is your problem then feel free to contact me.  

If not....then I dont know what to tell you.  I hope you have fun wherever you end up.

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2002, 12:28:05 AM »
LOL Otter.  You're the cretin who comes in here saying "F___ you morons" and calling people "anal retentive idiots" and now you are crying about character assassination.  Cry me a river.  If you don't want to get insulted, don't hurl insults.

I'm the great defender of the CM's now?  Funny because I've complained about rules violations three times in the last 10 days.  I complained about a time limit violation on the log, I complained about an end-of-frame truce agreement violation, and I was the first one to bring up the use of 22 planes by 8 members of one squadron.

I've probably made more complaints about the CM's than you have.  The difference is that I try (not as always succesfully) to do it diplomatically instead of using your approach of acting like a spoiled three year old.  

And when I do overreact I own up to it like a man and apologize.  Like you should be doing right now, for posting a profane gripe about a perceived slight to your squadron that didn't even happen.