Author Topic: What time is best?  (Read 428 times)

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
What time is best?
« on: January 31, 2002, 07:06:29 AM »
When do most of you get to the CT? Everytime I log in to AH, around 9:00 PM Eastern, no ones there. Well, there was 1 lastnight.

I want to check out the CT as I am one that prefers shootin' at axis stuff but I must be loggin' in at the wrong time.

Most you guys on the left coast?

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
What time is best?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2002, 07:12:29 AM »
Between 2100 and 2300 CET there are usually 10 ppl online (I'll let you convert this to your timezone ;) ).

At TOD hours (2300 EST if I'm right), I've already seen around 25 ppl here. But I don't log in much often at that time because it means getting up at 0445 for me....
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
What time is best?
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2002, 09:31:21 AM »
there were between 15-25 people in the CT last night during Wild Wednesday.   I checked in to see if anyone wanted to fly in WW, then watched a round of WW, then went back and flew in the CT until about 11pm ET, then went back in the CT to help go over the logs. (fortunately Kappa won two rounds and we didn't have to go to the logs!)

There were plenty of fights to be found last night from 10pm - 11pm ET (that's 0300-0400GMT).  Of course, the Brit carrier was parked off 30, so I was up in a SeaFire swarm...  (ugh, I wanted to fight US iron!!!)

p.s. - you guys know I LOVE Spitfires...  but come on, they played such a small role in the Pacific (and Seafires not really until 1944 I think) that can we do without them, right?  I'd enjoy seeing the Brit CV group turned into another Hellcat/TBM US CV group, even if I was flying Allied this time around (which I would do, but seems the IJN needs the numbers when I log on.) :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2002, 11:11:16 AM by Nifty »
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
What time is best?
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2002, 10:12:07 AM »
Yeah no doubt Nifty...can we PLEASE get just one setup without Spitfires? I'd love to see just USN vs IJA/N.