Author Topic: Fantastic Kung Fu movie!!!!  (Read 211 times)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Fantastic Kung Fu movie!!!!
« on: February 02, 2002, 05:53:36 PM »
NOT!!!! but if you love spoofs this one is worth the price of a matinee admission. Kung Pow. I saw the trailer showing the fight with the cow. Yep cow. They were both using karate and it was hilarious.

This movie uses scenes from several kick chop movies of the subtitle genre. They use quite a bit of bluescreen cut ins that look very original. The dialogue is... well just darn strange.  :)

Believe me this flick has absolutely NO redeeming social value but does have quite a few laughs. I recomend seeing it while you are semi drunk. I went sober and missed some of the humor.  :)

Mav :p
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2002, 06:34:11 PM »
Thanks for the tip. I'm there! Saw the trailer... LOL :D LOL
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline Mighty1

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2002, 08:46:23 PM »
I saw it last week and must say it was not what I thought it would be. It was originally a kung fu movie made in 1974 that was modified. The new voices and sounds were somewhat funny but it still was not worth the price of admission.

I can't say that I would recommend going to see this in a theater but it is funny enough to watch as a rental.
I have been reborn a new man!

Notice I never said a better man.

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2002, 12:40:29 AM »
Just saw it tonight, boy was that hilarious!

"weeeoooeeeooeeoooeooooo" "kkkchchhhkk"  ... LOL

"What do an owl and a bungee cord have in common? .... my ass."

LOL the stupid-funny comedy is exactly what I was looking for tonight.  Great flick :cool:
octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]