Author Topic: Why not a....?  (Read 489 times)

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
Why not a....?
« on: February 09, 2002, 08:15:35 PM »
1945 plane setup?

Not whining here, great setup and VERY fun, maybe even the best so far.

But, you are doing a 1944 event, ALL western allied planes are enabled an ALL german planes are enabled EXCEPT the TA152.
Now, this is because it is a 1944 setup, but why didn't you do a 1945 setup and add that plane? :confused:

I want my Tank :(
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline brady

• Platinum Member
      • http://personal.jax.bellsouth.net/jax/t/y/tyr88/JG2main.html
Why not a....?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2002, 12:39:34 AM »
I was afraid the Ta 152 would give the Germans to much of an edge, so I went with a 19 44 set up.........:)

Seriuosly it was the Map that decided the ? at hand, Map availabality is a deciding factor in the CT set up's, the Europe map, although not perfect, was not one that had been used recentaly and this fit in a nice 1944 plane set up, so their ya have it. Hopefully we will be able to do a good 1945 set up some time in the future using the new Germany map that is near to being ready.

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
Why not a....?
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2002, 12:56:57 AM »
Yep, we're pretty close to a finished product for the "Battle for the Rhine", complete with hidden jet airbases and no-kidding railyards.  It's looking sweeeeet!

Sabre
CT Team
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Why not a....?
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2002, 02:05:46 AM »
Brady, you moved to Estacada?  What happened, did you marry your sister and needed to find refuge???  :D

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
Why not a....?
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2002, 04:26:56 AM »
Ok, still don't understand why it would unbalance the arena, worse then most E fighters down low, specially in speed.

But you're da boss, I'll wait :)
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.