Author Topic: 2v2 ladder fights in the the DA?  (Read 84 times)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
2v2 ladder fights in the the DA?
« on: February 17, 2002, 07:16:58 PM »
DAARK baby!  I mean knats bellybutton deeepest darkest midnight in there.. all the time.

It's bad enuff the 100mph cross winds on the high fields won't let you take off, even more ridiculous that plane types are restricted, but jayysus H conneticut keeerist on roller blades, we're tryin to fly the 2 v 2 ladder duels, and doin it in the dark with a sack over my head is NOT something i wanna do with anybody other than my exwife!

The H2H function would not work for any of us, the SEA was a copy of the CT, fields to far apart and restricted plane types, the MA's a cottin pickin zoo, the CT ityself has restricted plane types and all these short lil banzi types runnin around tossin rice (who got married??) and singing karyoke elvis tunes.. the TA is unsuitable.. who wants to fly with animal in a plane thats got unlimited ammo and gas?

*sigh*

We rescheduled our 2 v 2 matchup for next week, but I for one, am not looking forward to shaving my airpalne again next weekend.

Is there ANY chance the DA will be fixed by then?
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.