Author Topic: perk fuel  (Read 514 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
perk fuel
« on: February 19, 2002, 10:50:00 AM »
Is there a way to perk a drop tank? Just wondering how you were going to address GE's disadvantage with its limited fuel over GB b4 dt's..

While on the subject, can other things be perked? ie troops, supplies, bombs rockets etc... Monopoly meets AH :)

just wondering..
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
perk fuel
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2002, 11:02:35 AM »
Perk my Salary please :D
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
perk fuel
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2002, 12:47:47 PM »
An interesting thought, Eagler, but unfortunately not allowed by the current code.  In all honesty, I don't see too many situations that such a capability would be a possitive influence on the CT.  The one situation I can think of is in a BoB setting, where the Germans lacked DTs for their Emils.  On the other hand, we have to balance historical accuracy (in the form of operational limitations due to fuel, for example) against gameplay.  I don't think too many LW pilots in AH would put up with a set up that only gave them 15 minutes of combat time over England, even if it is historically accurate.

Sabre
CT Team
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."

Offline DblTrubl

• Copper Member
perk fuel
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2002, 01:57:21 PM »
Aww...by perk fuel I thought you meant high octane fuel for Japanese planes. I'd love to get an extra hundred horsies or two out of my Ki-61! :D