Author Topic: Stats Stats Stats and Stats  (Read 742 times)

Offline MANDOBLE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.terra.es/personal2/matias.s
Stats Stats Stats and Stats
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2002, 10:46:10 AM »
Wotan this is a known bug marked some tours ago.
It works as follows:

At the beginning of the tour the ranks go more or less right,  but as time passess, some players get stuck suddenly in the firsts possitions, and their ranks are no more updated. If you look at previous tours, the ranks are even funnier.
It seems that this bug affects only to fighter ranks.

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2002, 11:21:27 AM »
Wotan, check my Score in the CT tour, and check the guy that is ranked ahead of me (was Mrhanky before). Every, and I mean EVERY single thing, K/D, K/S, K/T, Hit %, Points and Number of kills was BETTER for me, yet he is ranked better, currently RA and MrHanky are ahead of me, together with a guy who has 0 score in everything. i've got better in all excpet hit % then RA, and same K/T.

Please explain.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2002, 11:24:16 AM by Wilbus »
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2002, 01:52:50 PM »
Well I have a ton of hours and kills, and assists, but my ranking is about 1700, and it should be, because my K/D ratio stinks.

I was not aware that time online meant anything. If it does, than I stink even more than I thought I did :(

BTW, can someone explain the OBJ / ENY Scoring thing to me, I dont seem to get a clear explanation anywhere.

Any Hog /pony /Zeke / Jug / Niki / PJ pilots wanna meet in the training arena? I sure could use it :)

Gainsie

Offline Alpo

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
OBJ/ENY = perk factors
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2002, 02:51:04 PM »
Originally posted by Red Tail 444
BTW, can someone explain the OBJ / ENY Scoring thing to me, I dont seem to get a clear explanation anywhere.

Basically, if I understand it correctly :rolleyes:    the ENY rating of your plane is divided by the ENY rating of the plane/vehicle you kill.  Therefore, the more "uber" a plane is, the lower it's ENY rating.

So, if you are wanting to go build some perk points you launch in a nice high ENY rated plane, say the 109-F4 at a 40 rating.  As you climb away over the base, a Yak-9T tries to HO you and your cannons shred him.  The kill of the Yak (30 ENY) gives you 1.33 perks (40/30) IF you land.  Factors such as bailing, capture, etc. all take their toll on the perk score.

GVs all have ENY ratings too which is why I like using the 109-F4 for PT boat hunting (15 ENY) in those coastal battles (2.67 perks for them gunboats)  :D
SkyKnights Fighter Group -CO-
R.I.P.  SKDenny 02/03/1940 - 02/19/2012

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2002, 01:47:18 AM »
Thanks, Alpo!

BTW, Ever heard of the Gaines dogfood chain (Ahem....points to self)? :)

Gainsie!