Author Topic: Lighten Up, Francis!  (Read 119 times)

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Lighten Up, Francis!
« on: March 18, 2002, 03:28:41 PM »
Kieren's pictoral debut

I realize the above was buried in the "whiner" thread... it was/is a sad attempt to lighten the mood. At least you will see there are worse things in the world than 1.09.

Size is large, it doesn't compare to "Yatta" in anything but "gay factor", and won't have the staying power of "AYBABTU", but it will give you another reason to hate me. ;)

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
Lighten Up, Francis!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2002, 03:34:43 PM »
I just got a blue screen Kieran...
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
Lighten Up, Francis!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2002, 04:21:47 PM »
Is that Christopher Lowell from the Discovery Channel? The top view of him "playing with his stick" was pretty disturbing. Kind of odd that he got swallowed by a sperm whale.....paging Dr. Freud...Dr. Freud please pick up the white courtesy phone.

p.s. Lowrider is a better War song :p

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Lighten Up, Francis!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2002, 04:39:43 PM »
Yeah, Raub, I knew someone would make a deal out of that. Sick world, ain't it? ;)

Curval-

Dunno what happened on your end, it works fine here. Do you have the viewer installed on your system?

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Lighten Up, Francis!
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2002, 05:46:51 PM »
Originally posted by Raubvogel
Is that Christopher Lowell from the Discovery Channel? The top view of him "playing with his stick" was pretty disturbing. Kind of odd that he got swallowed by a sperm whale.....paging Dr. Freud...Dr. Freud please pick up the white courtesy phone.

p.s. Lowrider is a better War song :p

As long as the joystick wasn't pink I was prepared to let it go... :D
sand