Author Topic: Ghosth 3, Exile 2  (Read 160 times)

Offline Exile

• Gold Member
      • http://www.simladder.com/
Ghosth 3, Exile 2
« on: April 17, 2000, 09:56:00 PM »
First off, Salute Ghosth! Well flown duel. I learned a couple of things and had a blast!

Spit IX vs Spit IX
(Exile wins)
- I was lucky to saddle up after initial merge and get some good hits in early. Was a close ride the rest of the way.

Spit IX (Exile) vs N1K2 (Ghosth)
(Ghosth wins)
- I definitely underestimated the turning ability of the Niki. Ghosth did a great job of turnin inside me.

P38 (Exile) vs N1K2 (Ghosth)
(Exile wins)
- Luckily I didn't make the same mistake twice. I was able to cut inside and tried my damnest to stay on him. Ghosth can really turn that Niki. I got a couple of close range pings and finally the stabilizer.

P38 (Exile) vs Spit V (Ghosth)
(Ghosth wins)
- This was a nail biter. Lots of good turnin in this one. I eventually stepped over the edge and lost control. Ghosth saddles up and takes out my left engine. I fought it all the way down and was able to pullout around 500ft or so. Saw that I had a chance to pull around to the right for another merge. Ghosth comes barreling in and just as I'm about to spray-n-pray he pulls up and swings around on my 6. I know he was thinking "sucka!!" as he watched me sweat that final desperation move ;-)

Spit V vs Spit V
(Ghosth wins)
- Apparently if you watch what the other pilot does during a merge you might have a good chance of knowing what he will do the next time. Ghosth expects me to go one way and being the nice guy I am I meet him there with my tail in the air ;-(

Very nice fights Ghosth!

Ex ..........................

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Ghosth 3, Exile 2
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2000, 11:08:00 PM »
I have to say your a good sport Exile.

A real tough cookie to handle.

I got a couple of lucky shots that really helped.

Good luck on your next matches

A big Thank YOU! to Kieren for witnessing for us & arranging this tourney.

Hopefully this will spark interest in a H2H dueling ladder. Not only is it a great way to learn the real tricks & tips, it's also a great way to measure yourself against the best & see how close you come.

------------------
Maj Ghosth
XO 332nd Flying Mongrels

[This message has been edited by Ghosth (edited 04-17-2000).]