Author Topic: concerning last nights posts, O well, here goes....  (Read 400 times)

Offline LaVa

• Zinc Member
concerning last nights posts, O well, here goes....
« on: November 01, 2001, 05:21:00 PM »
Had a halloween party, left my computer on <at the AH BBS>, one of my buddies has a odd sense of humor.   He even screwed up my password thingy trying to log on. Hope no one was offended, truly sorry.

Some of that stuff was actually funny; I loved Hazed wife, I loved ST. stanta wife thing was a bit cute.

Anyway, things at my parties tend to get out of control at times, and I was to busy doing other things.

The guy that made the post is a professional and truly a nice guy, but he was wasted and in his mind joking about....

its been a long day, where's my milk and cookies?

LaVa

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2001, 05:57:00 PM »
If you really want to see the reaction your "professional buddy" got, read the thread about how far should freedom of speech go on the bbs started by Thunder. It's pretty clear.

Mav

DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline JaCkNiFe

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2001, 08:58:00 PM »
cool sig

Offline Zippatuh

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2001, 10:19:00 AM »
LaVa,

If you didn’t write the remark in Eagle’s thread then edit it and take it out.  Regardless of definitions I do not believe it has any place here.

Zippatuh