Author Topic: Has anyone successfully made a .ahf clip from another .ahf file?  (Read 496 times)

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Seems to me that this is the intention of the "start select" and "end select" buttons.  Pressing one starts a marker... pressing the other stops it.  If you then press "copy selct..." it seemingly attempts to save the selected segment as a .ahf file.

Unfortunately, it either locks my system or screws the video up so bad I have to reboot.  It does record a file that will actually play, but the data seems to be quite screwed up.

Has anyone gotten this feature to work?

AKDejaVu

Offline pimpjoe

• Silver Member
Has anyone successfully made a .ahf clip from another .ahf file?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2002, 08:30:35 PM »
i got it to work but what happens is that the other planes that are in it seem to dissapear. its a known bug.

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2002, 09:06:27 PM »
same here all the "cons" in the clip are all out of place no icons etc..

I just convert the whole film then edit it in a editing program (virtual dub)

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2002, 02:03:25 AM »
Clipping out certain parts of files do work.

But currently, ONLY if the clipping starts from 0:00 of the original file. For instance, if I clip out 30 seconds of 1:00, I have to cut out form 0:00 to 0:30. In this case the plane positions are accurate and good, but if I try and clip out 0:20 to 0:50, the positions are messed up.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2002, 08:51:58 AM »
Yeah.. I've taken to recording all my sorties for the last couple of months.  The one I want to take a scene from is 38 minutes long.  I believe its going to have to wait until the clip feature is working.

AKDejaVu