Author Topic: Perks!?  (Read 791 times)

Offline majic

• Silver Member
Perks!?
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2002, 11:05:32 PM »
"Does HT klnow how we think ?"

I believe that they read as much of the BB as they can, that's why many of us post our concerns here.  That being said, the perk suggestions probably belong in the gameplay/feedback section.  (I don't ever remember any HT employees replying to anyone in the training section.)  HT and co. are very responsive to their customers and will listen to suggestions if they make sense and are popular.

Offline majic

• Silver Member
Perks!?
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2002, 11:08:20 PM »
"Does this mean you have to be online in that 12 hour period or just that you have to be a member of the side that won?"

You don't have to be online the whole time, just at the time of the reset.  They just want to make sure people don't switch sides a few minutes before the reset to harvest some perkies.

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Perks!?
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2002, 02:32:08 AM »
Originally posted by Tub-o-lard
If you are on the winning side when the map resets, how many extra points do you get?
25 perk points are added to each of your fighter, bomber and ground vehicles points.  I used to wonder how my fighter perk points accumulated when I very rarely fly fighters, until just before one reset where my country (Bishops) won, I made a note of each of my perk point totals.... and noticed they all increased by 25 points.

Also, I read that you have to be on the winning side 12 hours before the reset. Does this mean you have to be online in that 12 hour period or just that you have to be a member of the side that won?
No, you don't have to be actually online all that time, but you do need to be online at the time of reset (not sure if you have to have been on a certain time, such as 30 minutes to qualify).  If you have been awarded perk points, a message to that effect is displayed immediately after the "War has been won by" announcement.  :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
Perks!?
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2002, 07:52:42 AM »
Its 20 perks per category at reset, errm or at least it used to be....

And yeah you must have joined the winning side at least 12 hrs prior to winning, and be online at the time of the reset.

SKurj

Offline Flossy

• Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Perks!?
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2002, 08:52:15 AM »
Originally posted by SKurj
Its 20 perks per category at reset, errm or at least it used to be....
I made a point of checking my perk points just before Bishops won a reset once recently - after reset they had each increased 25 points, which is whay I was basing this on....  
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline BOOT

• Copper Member
      • http://www.327th.org
Perks!?
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2002, 09:03:47 AM »
Female Pilots get an Extra 5 perkies for their handicap...

ROFL

XOXOXOX flos

BOOT

Offline Flossy

• Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Perks!?
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2002, 09:29:07 AM »
Originally posted by BOOT
Female Pilots get an Extra 5 perkies for their handicap...

ROFL

XOXOXOX flos

BOOT
Oy, watch what you say, or I'll come and disrupt your thread in the Invasion Sicily forum!  XOXOXOX ;)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun