Author Topic: Next set up for the CT on Friday is....  (Read 821 times)

Offline brady

• Platinum Member
      • http://personal.jax.bellsouth.net/jax/t/y/tyr88/JG2main.html
Next set up for the CT on Friday is....
« on: March 27, 2002, 08:06:05 PM »
Coming this Friday we will hopefully be going to Tunisia, and with a 1943 plane set. Map master NUTTZ, famed for his work on Perdonia, as done a beautiful job on this map as well, heck it is fun to just fly around and look at it:) NUTTZ is also hard at work on another wonder map, this time the place is the Kurile Is. The scean of heavy fighting in Augast 1945 between the Russians and the Japanese, we can look forward to seeing this map withen the next month if all goes well, so a Big to all our map makers for without them.....

HTC may not be able to aprove this map in time howeaver, if that is the case, we will run Stalengrad again.

Come by on Friday and check it out, for those of you that may of missed Stalengrad the first time 10Bears did an amasing job on this map it is very fun as well.

Offline keyapaha

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2002, 09:06:00 PM »
sweeeeeet    thank god we have people like nuttz ,10bears,and others that make these maps i know i could not.

thanks alot guys

Offline snafu

• Silver Member
      • http://www.btinternet.com/~snaffers
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2002, 06:54:15 AM »
Shame to see the BOB setup going, but.... things move on, it will be back soon I'm sure. Looking forward to Tunisia and/or Stalingrad. D/L Tunisia the other day, fantastic map. WTG NUTTZ

TTFN
snafu

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2002, 10:12:05 AM »
Ahhhh....North Africa....excellent!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2002, 10:18:32 AM »
Knowing NUTTZ, the spawn points for GV's (if any) will be perfect too! all the Terrain team members!  Looking forward to it.

Offline BigCrate

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2002, 10:26:50 AM »
Whats the plane set for the new set up??? I can't fly in the BoB
computer keeps locking up on me in there.. And if the map for the one after tunisia is not ready please put up the set up we before the BoB. Man that set up kicked ass. Was a change from the the MA.

Cw
=Twin Engined Devils=

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2002, 10:47:51 AM »
Originally posted by BigCrate
Whats the plane set for the new set up??? I can't fly in the BoB
computer keeps locking up on me in there.. And if the map for the one after tunisia is not ready please put up the set up we before the BoB. Man that set up kicked ass. Was a change from the the MA.

Cw
=Twin Engined Devils=

I'm not going to guess which are perk planes and which are not, but I bet the plane set is all Russian (Yak-3,LA-5,LA-7,IL-2) and all Japans(Zero,N1K,Ki-61, Sally)

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2002, 12:59:07 PM »
Tunisia has more spawn points than you could possibly believe. I spent all night checking the spawns points and hangers. I have a problem witht the .Awa file ( clouds) but no big deal. not sure if i really want clouds over the desert. But I would like a few.

Bring your sunscreen.

So far, Error checking has shown no errors. I don't know how fast HTC can post this, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for this weekend.

NUTTZ

Originally posted by Ripsnort
Knowing NUTTZ, the spawn points for GV's (if any) will be perfect too! all the Terrain team members!  Looking forward to it.

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2002, 01:22:42 PM »
Hang on Bradys5!!!!

HTC needs to approve the latest Stalingrad build. I need to look over it one more time before it gets sent to the terrain testers. All the little stuff.. Can you select planes gun positions from all bases?..

Does every base have at least 3 manable gun positions?

The single lane bases start you in the hanger or the southern spawn point?

This build you have now is before they told us to correct all the grid line errors, so I've spent many hours correcting, replacing etc. Hopefully you won't run a terrain that's not ready because otherwise it looks bad for me.

Been working on Greece all week and haven't looked at sgrad.

Ripsnort must have Pyro's ear because he recomended to us that all spawn points should be 5 miles..  I've been putting them about 3 miles, so would like to go back and correct that. This would include Germany.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2002, 01:28:57 PM by 10Bears »

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2002, 02:26:29 PM »
LOL, same here, found out about Tunisia from this post so I burnt the midnight oil fixing and testing. But it was almost done anyways.

NUTTZ

Originally posted by 10Bears
Hang on Bradys5!!!!

HTC needs to approve the latest Stalingrad build. I need to look over it one more time before it gets sent to the terrain testers. All the little stuff.. Can you select planes gun positions from all bases?..

Does every base have at least 3 manable gun positions?

The single lane bases start you in the hanger or the southern spawn point?

This build you have now is before they told us to correct all the grid line errors, so I've spent many hours correcting, replacing etc. Hopefully you won't run a terrain that's not ready because otherwise it looks bad for me.

Been working on Greece all week and haven't looked at sgrad.

Ripsnort must have Pyro's ear because he recomended to us that all spawn points should be 5 miles..  I've been putting them about 3 miles, so would like to go back and correct that. This would include Germany.

Offline brady

• Platinum Member
      • http://personal.jax.bellsouth.net/jax/t/y/tyr88/JG2main.html
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2002, 04:15:22 PM »
Bahes head into keyboard, and yells I NEAD A FREAKING MAP!

We will play somthing this weakend I promis even if I have to use a MA map we will play somthing:)

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2002, 04:46:38 PM »
and a map you shall have.

NUTTZ

Originally posted by brady
Bahes head into keyboard, and yells I NEAD A FREAKING MAP!

We will play somthing this weakend I promis even if I have to use a MA map we will play somthing:)

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2002, 05:58:23 PM »
Man they work fast around here!!

Just got a note from Ronnie, latest builds of Sgrad and Germany are now on the server.

Whoa WTG Ronnie!

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2002, 08:53:50 PM »
Woohoo! Repeat after me, everyone:
"Ronni is a goddess, Ronni is a goddess, Ronni is a goddess...Oh, and you map-maker guys are a bit of all right, too:D.

Sabre
CT Staff
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."