Author Topic: fix the sun  (Read 282 times)

eye

fix the sun
« on: May 28, 2000, 10:47:00 AM »
I asked HT if there were plans to fix the sun in ah the other day. He said it was not broke. Please post a message to show those who matter that the sun in ah needs a fix. I have read everything i could on ww1 and 2 fighters combat and i know this the guy who's up sun often gets the kill. A easy kill at that! With how much radar is down here this would be a great feature. All i ask for is a sun that you can hid in once in awhile for a classic ww2 bounce kill. It adds to the realism! thx later all.

Offline -duma-

• Zinc Member
fix the sun
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2000, 10:54:00 AM »
This could be a HT joke - I should imagine the sun would be fixed for v1.03, and HTC have always been cruel about questions  

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
fix the sun
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2000, 11:35:00 AM »
Eye missed the follow up. The sun isn't broke, to be broke somthing has to not work as designed. I then followed, (hadn't realized he left)that it't just an insult to us to use terms like fix and broke when it's not.

If the question would be HT are you going to add some type of planes hidden in the sun effect. The answere would be im trying to get that into 1.03.

------------------
HiTech
For Bribes

Offline danish

• Nickel Member
fix the sun
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2000, 11:41:00 AM »
"If the question would be HT are you going to add some type of planes hidden in the sun effect. The answere would be im trying to get that into 1.03."

Im really not into that back slapping thingy - gives me the creeps - but..

wtg!

;=)

danish

Offline LLv34_Camouflage

• Gold Member
      • http://www.virtualpilots.fi/LLv34
fix the sun
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2000, 07:11:00 PM »
Excellent HTC!  

Should I change the phrasing of my sig too?

Camo

------------------
Camouflage
XO, Lentolaivue 34
 www.muodos.fi/LLv34

Brewster into AH!

"The really good pilots use their superior judgement to keep them out of situations
where they might be required to demonstrate their superior skill."
CO, Lentolaivue 34
Brewster's in AH!
"How about the power to kill a Yak from 200 yards away - with mind bullets!"

eye

fix the sun
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2000, 11:42:00 PM »
Thanks for the promp reply ht. Great to hear you guys have that on the table to improve. Sry if i asked a question while your flying,Iknow you get swamped. The sun is my bigest peve with the excellent game your team has made. I did miss your reply the other day. I hope the part of the sun that you diapear in is larger than in other games ive played wb /aw3. A nice corona that you sort of flicker in would be great too.

Offline Beegerite

• Copper Member
fix the sun
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2000, 12:04:00 AM »
And please don't forget automatic RayBans for those getting bounced.

Originally posted by eye:
Thanks for the promp reply ht. Great to hear you guys have that on the table to improve. Sry if i asked a question while your flying,Iknow you get swamped. The sun is my bigest peve with the excellent game your team has made. I did miss your reply the other day. I hope the part of the sun that you diapear in is larger than in other games ive played wb /aw3. A nice corona that you sort of flicker in would be great too.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Beegerite (edited 05-29-2000).]

Offline RaTFinK

• Zinc Member
fix the sun
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2000, 02:06:00 PM »
I want a big fat greasy thumb I can use to blot out the center so I can see you guys in the corrona.