Author Topic: The Japanese LW?  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Apar1

• Copper Member
      • http://gruenherz.carnimaniac.pronym.org/
The Japanese LW?
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2001, 12:35:00 PM »
Have not posted on Luftwhiner posts ever before (I think,   ;) ). Why don't ya all save this name calling for the AH conference, and tell eachother face to face what you think of eachother. That'll be fun, lol,   :D

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
The Japanese LW?
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2001, 12:37:00 PM »
Say Hazed, what do you call those guys that continue.... over and over and over and over and over... to "beat a dead horse"

...AFTER HTC says "we'll look into it"?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
The Japanese LW?
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2001, 09:42:00 AM »
I call them persistent.

"Look into" doesn't mean "will change" ya know  :)

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
The Japanese LW?
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2001, 09:51:00 AM »
apar.. guys that have met me will tell you that I speak allmost exactly the same in person "face to face" as I do on this board.   I guess it's all in how ya say it.  

I will say... I have never met a flight simmer that I didn't enjoy talking/argueing with and I've met quite a few.   With bomber and LW guys I go in with the attitude that "just cause they are cowardly studmuffins (not that there's anything wrong with that) doesn't make em bad guys".
lazs

Offline Eaglecz

• Nickel Member
The Japanese LW?
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2001, 10:06:00 AM »
N1K= frag hunter  :D

moose i know that N1K never mind you  :D
but i didnt see u in else plane
  :p

btw Fester fly what ever you want , but be sure that N1K FM will be a bit difrent in 1.08 .... if 1.08 will be ever released   :cool:

Offline Apar1

• Copper Member
      • http://gruenherz.carnimaniac.pronym.org/
The Japanese LW?
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2001, 08:00:00 PM »
Well save it to the opertunities you have to tell it to them face-to-face than. It's getting boring to use the forum for it.

[ 09-21-2001: Message edited by: Apar1 ]