Author Topic: roads rivers and tracks...HTC  (Read 673 times)

Offline BenDover

• Platinum Member
roads rivers and tracks...HTC
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2002, 05:04:33 PM »
btw, when is the latest version of the TE coming out?

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
roads rivers and tracks...HTC
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2002, 05:10:43 PM »
Originally posted by hitech
The owner of the primary airfield in the zone gets the supplies from these factorys, all other enemy fields do not get supplied in the zone.  

Is the "primary airfield " the last field to be captured or one nominated in the terrain editor?

Could the 30 min thing be set in the terrain editor to be 40 mins or 60 or what ever as a global setting.

Do the factories have to be physically within the zone......

I assume that the city is in the zone and it changes loyalty when the zone is captured........... are the factories captured also? do they only contribute to the zone or does the zone pull from all factory resources its primary field is  allied to.

I can see the problems with multiple  convoys but fixed road lengths appearing in the middle of the country side also seem a bit wierd.  Its a pity the depot had to go ...........used in a much more modest object freindly way (as a way point) it could have been the "junction" between two roads each with a convoy. Just a simple trigger..one convoy arrives another leaves...........1st convoy respawns at its origin. The trigger object is either undestructable (cant collide) or it is destructable and can be attritioned to up set the road net work.

It would be a terrain function.

I presume convoys are now allocated to fields(rather than depots) then linked to tracks or does every track now come with its convoy automatically.

I realise such stuff is probably to late already...........

but maybe for future?

Tilt
Ludere Vincere