Author Topic: Ok, So I Am Flying Along When....  (Read 476 times)

Offline JoeCrip

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.jg51.8m.net
Ok, So I Am Flying Along When....
« on: April 07, 2002, 12:47:49 PM »
This guy, totally out of no where just starts arguing with me. His name is RTRider. He is running his mouth, saying stuff like, "you suck", "i can kill you any day", and stuff like that. I challanged him to the DA, but Suprise, Suprise!, he says NO.

To all the great people who made the CT should a great place, unfortuantly, there are a few who ruin the expirence.

Offline ZOSO

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2002, 01:40:02 PM »
JoeCrip, so what arena do you play in then?  Surely you're not suggesting that this kind of behavior is less likely to happen in the main arena.

Would you feel better if you could permasquelch him, effectively removing him from your community?

:cool:

Offline Löwe

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/duxfordeagles
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2002, 01:42:03 PM »
JoeCrip.

RTRider is a member of VF-27. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. That type of behavior, is not a reflection on the squadron as a whole. I will be sending this link to our C.O. and will see what RTs side of the story. I do promise you this, we are not going to have people acting this way and staying members of VF-27.
Thanks again.

Offline JoeCrip

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.jg51.8m.net
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2002, 02:11:57 PM »
Lol, he said he was the CO. He said "I would never let this guy in my squad (meaning me)"

TY! For the responce and

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2002, 09:48:38 PM »
I AM THE C.O. of VF-27.

This kind of behavior is NOT accepted in the squadron and this matter will be looked into. I will hear the pilots side of the story and if it merrits it, action will be taken.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2002, 01:57:51 PM by Jester »
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline AvidMC

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2002, 01:33:28 AM »
Hey Joe,

I was hanging around the ole CT today when that whole thing went down.  I felt like I had been magicaly transported back to a kindergarten class room. You best bet with nutz like this cat is to just squelch the moron and move along. It was entertaining at first but then just got annoying.

Avid

Offline Smut

• Copper Member
Is that the sound of breaking glass?
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2002, 05:59:09 AM »
Originally posted by JoeCrip
This guy, totally out of no where just starts arguing with me. His name is RTRider. He is running his mouth, saying stuff like, "you suck", "i can kill you any day", and stuff like that. I challanged him to the DA, but Suprise, Suprise!, he says NO.

To all the great people who made the CT should a great place, unfortuantly, there are a few who ruin the expirence.

Well if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

"JoeCJG2", it was only a few days ago that YOU were insulting me on private because at the time I was manning CV guns and had apparently blown your brains out one too many times. In fact YOU said many of the same things to me: "you suck" "can't fly a fighter so you hide in CV turret" "come up in a fighter and I'll kick your ass"...plus your playground namecalling.

My only regret is that I didn't take a screen shot of your little temper tantrum.

Man, that glass house thing is a squeak...:rolleyes:

-Smut
« Last Edit: April 08, 2002, 10:34:18 AM by Smut »

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2002, 02:15:21 PM »
As I stated in my original post ,  I have looked into the matter of what happened and if it merited further action I would take it.

After having read Smut's post, receiving several e-mail's from witnesses to the event & hearing my pilots side of the story I find the accusation against RTrider in the above post by Joecrip of JG 51 to be totally baseless and borderline slanderous.  
     While Ensign RTrider was wrong to engage in "Trash Talk" on the radio against squadron rules. I feel the circumstances dictated him defending himself. I and the rest of VF-27 stand behind this decision.

Ensign Rtrider is hereby vindicated and restored to duty.

Joecrip, well as per my own squadrons rules .... :rolleyes:  guess that's all that can be said.
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"