Author Topic: Can't connect  (Read 572 times)

Offline MarkVZ

• Copper Member
Can't connect
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2000, 09:02:00 PM »
hblair,
I assume that this kills our scheduled duel for tonight, because not even H2H works.  

Sorry for holding up your ladder Kieren, but we've been having problems meeting up, and now it looks like it wouldn't matter if we found eachother anyways.

When shall we re-schedule our duel, hblair?

------------------
Mark VanZwoll
33rd Strike Group

Offline Asmodan PL

• Zinc Member
Can't connect
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2000, 09:06:00 PM »
me too

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Can't connect
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2000, 09:11:00 PM »
tomorrow same time same place mark. 10 pm central in h2h.

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Can't connect
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2000, 09:13:00 PM »
 Makeing me homesick for WB.

Macboy

Can't connect
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2000, 09:39:00 PM »
Me too. as if I wanted to.... mauahaha

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Can't connect
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2000, 01:53:00 PM »

Originally posted by kbman:
Hey folks,
          Same s**t here   Traceroute shows flat 150ms pings to HTC but no joy logging in. Any word from Skuzzy? He's probably freaking out right now trying to figure it out   Hope it gets fixed soon...

kbman

FYI:  At the time I did not know the problem was with the server and it being after hours, I figure the HTC office is shut.

So I proceed to do the best I can to figure out what was happening.  After 3 or 4 hours I finally give up (something I really hate to do) and go home and get some rest.
Got back to it this morning, early, then went to HTC and asked them if they knew what the heck happened.  Sure enough.
I feel better, albeit a bit tired.

Oh, and when you think it is Internet related, please use the new forum Pyro was good enough to put up.  I check that forum many times a day, while I casually peruse the others.

------------------
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
President, AppLink Corp.
http://www.applink.net
skuzzy@applink.net
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline kbman

• Copper Member
Can't connect
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2000, 06:09:00 PM »
Hi Skuzzy,
          Thanks for the update on last nights little fiasco I hope I didn't appear flip in my comments. Quite the contrary, as I have nothing but respect and appreciation for the role you play here. Not only keeping the network running but taking time out of what must be a rather busy schedule to keep us informed about some of the most mysterious and vexing issues involved with this game. <S> Many thanks and I will be sure to use the I.C. Forum for all such posts in the future although I was really just responding on the main board to see if others were having the same problem  

kbman