Author Topic: Define your "Perfect AH"  (Read 712 times)

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
Define your "Perfect AH"
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2001, 12:16:00 PM »
In a Perfect AH I would see.........

The Ying of Strat in perfect harmony with the Yang of Furball.

Only then could I hope to snatch the pebble from my master's hand.

Cobra

-towd_

Define your "Perfect AH"
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2001, 12:16:00 PM »
dont forget the inviso shield on the osti. and all hispanos arent the same . hit rino in a pnzr last night with about 80 rds of pure spit hispano with no evident damage 10 rds of hog c ammo would do the same.

forget the new planes fix the old stuff. ohh and name one idea that htc has included that is not their own?

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Define your "Perfect AH"
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2001, 12:21:00 PM »

Originally posted by Ripsnort:
Ram, how come we never see you in Check Six events, or the other historical events that happen in Aces High?

Hehe.. I played sometimes in 'historical events' and laughed my arse off
people flying at over 30k and axis planes hardly getting above 30k, not to talk about their ability to fight back  

Offline NHFoxtro

• Copper Member
Define your "Perfect AH"
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2001, 12:28:00 PM »
    I agree with Kieren, if they keep going the way they are going with updates, you won't get board with the game.Always expecting that something new comming into the game. ( anphibious vehicle, new set of a/c, new set of C/v's, Infantry, Supply trucks, Roads, Troop transports on Trains from Training facilities etc.)Say your base was attacked and they just wanted to disable (ordinance,Fuel,Troops) You could wait for the rebuild time, or have some men bring it to the base,because that base is essencial for an attack.

Imagine a mission were you have to get the above essencials to a base to open up for Hangtime so he can get B26's and goons up to hit target whatever by 1600, you take trucks from the facilities or borrow from another base and the bridge was just blown up that will take you to the Island that neeeds the supplies. You think mission over, No. You have other options of flying a Cargo plane over to the base and landing or just drop the cargo.Or a/v from a ship bring it in.

< Quick slap to the face,shakes head and snaps out of it> Whooooo!!!

These are just some day dreams of what I see AH advancing to in the future. lol  

------------------
NHFoxtro
-XO-NightHawks

NightHawks "WE BAD"

[This message has been edited by NHFoxtro (edited 02-06-2001).]

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Define your "Perfect AH"
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2001, 12:53:00 PM »

Originally posted by Ripsnort:
Ram, how come we never see you in Check Six events, or the other historical events that happen in Aces High?

Tried some of them. liked some of them. Damned loved Afrika Korps, although I only flew the first frame.

Happens that two scenarios per week doesnt compensate for seven days of quake arena.

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Define your "Perfect AH"
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2001, 12:58:00 PM »
everything is great - not perfect but evolving fine....i could do without reading these conversations on the buffer though - maybe less kids and this stuff would go away:

"hey bomber i got you huh? i got near and shot you huh? yer gonna crash now arent you! dumb bomber hehe you got shot down huh - you are on fire cuz i shot j00 huh?! payback's a squeak huh!! buh bye bomber huh huh"

nothin htc can change tho - maybe a gov't campaign to combat inbreeding....

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Define your "Perfect AH"
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2001, 01:05:00 PM »
A family plan. I think I could talk my wife into flying with me.   And my son is not far off from flying. She was just getting into WB when I made the move.  

Then some kind of HA or enough CM's to have a historical event several days a week. If that happened you would never see me in the main again.  

Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Define your "Perfect AH"
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2001, 01:08:00 PM »
Remember you said perfect.

No lag. Not ever. What you see is really there.

Maby when they get the quantum internet going. But by then Ill probably be takeing a long dirt nap.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Define your "Perfect AH"
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2001, 01:22:00 PM »
A MA where people use their trigger more than CH 1.

A BBS where courtesy was the rule rather than the exception.

I'm too easy, aren't I?    

[This message has been edited by Toad (edited 02-06-2001).]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

AKSeaWulfe

Define your "Perfect AH"
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2001, 02:02:00 PM »
My Perfect AH:
NO BBS
NO IN GAME COMM SYSTEM

Keep everyone's busy little fingers unoccupied so they can fight and die some more.
-SW

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
Define your "Perfect AH"
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2001, 02:49:00 PM »
"If the anti-Christ was in AH, would he be in an F4U-1C"

*gasp* The end is near! *grin*  

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
Define your "Perfect AH"
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2001, 02:54:00 PM »

Originally posted by AKSeaWulfe:
My Perfect AH:
NO BBS
NO IN GAME COMM SYSTEM

Keep everyone's busy little fingers unoccupied so they can fight and die some more.
-SW

Nah. Had this been the case, I couldn't have told AKOwl what a good shot he made lastnight. Not all of us moan & groan ya know.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Define your "Perfect AH"
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2001, 03:23:00 PM »
all your perfect AH's suck.

My perfect AH would involve hookers, pilots screaming and bleeding when you shoot their chutes, troops and trains to strafe, lots of candy, maps with tunnels and loops and trenches to dogfight in, lightning, Anna Kournikova, planes spinning down and crashing if you kill the pilot, no lag, more P-38 vs 109 fights, friendly fire, hookers at the annual con, HiTech being a salamander cheater with his own A-10 and banning anyone who whines about it, Godzilla and King-Kong running around the city and killing fields.

Thats AH if I made it.

Tell me why is yours better then mine.
Tell me why I should like your perfect AH.

Perfection is relative. And I think HTC is doing a great job at it.

Now stop whinning.

------------------
Fat DRUNK Bastards.

Nothing feels sweeter than facing a powerful enemy 1 on 1, the battle is tough, but you emerge victorious. As he types <S>!!! on channel one, you open fire on his chute.

[This message has been edited by Animal (edited 02-06-2001).]

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Define your "Perfect AH"
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2001, 03:58:00 PM »

Originally posted by AKSeaWulfe:
My Perfect AH:
NO BBS
NO IN GAME COMM SYSTEM

-SW

Make a file in the windows root called 'hosts', then add there following line:
127.0.0.1   www.hitechcreations.com

that deals with BBS problems  
of course more preferable alternative is to keep out.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Define your "Perfect AH"
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2001, 05:03:00 PM »
Perfect AH??

Why? Are you trying to change the ecnomy?

Jezzus Keeerist surfin onna popsicle stick, these poor guys would have to go the AGW BBS and squeak then; or the 'at work' productivity of this nation would suddenly take a huge increase, whould would in turn make the republicans look like they knew what they were doing; which could have disasterous implications for our progeny.

Lord no.. leave some warts in AH PLEASE.. gawd knows we are much happier miserable.

------------------
Hang
1st/AG "Bishlanders"  << Recruiting!!
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.