Author Topic: Wilbuz vs Beowulff Duel  (Read 411 times)

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
Wilbuz vs Beowulff Duel
« on: April 21, 2001, 12:57:00 PM »
The reason I post this in General discussion is because I wanna make a few things clear, for the community and especially for Beowulff whom I fought in a duel.
After being vulched by him once, I got up, killed him twice although the second time was a 3 vs 1 fight. I was sort of pissed at the C hawg and ack hugging fleet so I told him to get up again, he said it wasn't easy 3 vs 1 so I asked if he wanted to go 1 vs 1, the answer was yes so we met in the Dueling Arena.

We started out in a 109 G10, 100% fuel, after maybe a minute or so after merge I shot him down.
Second flight, P51 D, 50% fuel, I got him there too.
After this fight he started getting a bit mad and gave indications that he thought I was, in some way, cheating.
Third flight, P51D 25% fuel, I went staright up in merge, stalled the P51 and got into a very difficult spin, gave him opportunity to get on my six and I lost that fight.
Fourth flight was Yak 9U with 100% fuel, took me quite some time but after a while, with scissors and turning I got him.
Got a reply back "Thought sp you like un even odds dont you"

You can read it on the film that my country mate "Sturm6" Have put up on his homepage (Thanks alot sturm!).
Link is:
 http://www.geocities.com/cgoolsby6/

Push the "Click HERE for teh Duel" at the top of the page, the file is in zip format and includes 2 film files, each named film40 and film41.

You can read the rest of our conversation there where I tell him I fly with 100% fuel and he tells me he had 50% fuel.

I just wanna make clear to Everybody who fly AH, and maybe other sims aswell, I do not in ANY WAY Cheat, I never have and I never will, I don't use less fuel in a plane because I am afraid to loose. A duel is a duel and it should be fair, so no mather what you might have heard from Beowulff, or any other person, I do NOT Cheat.

Download the films and see for your self.

------------------
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson
III/JG5 Eismeer

"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

Adolf Galland
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

AKSeaWulfe

Wilbuz vs Beowulff Duel
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2001, 01:06:00 PM »
The 190D9's cannons are broke.  
-SW

Offline Trell

• Nickel Member
Wilbuz vs Beowulff Duel
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2001, 02:01:00 PM »
Dont even need to look at the films to know you dont cheat Wilbus. i have not ran into you in the last few months  but ever time you did they were fair fights. you even let me land after a fight when my engine was hit. can say your one of the nicest guys i have run across. i watched you dual a squady of mine shamus when the ladder was up. never saw anything but great flying.

Trell

Offline Revvin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ch-hangar.com
Wilbuz vs Beowulff Duel
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2001, 02:09:00 PM »
Just so you guys know I'm Wil's squad mate but I am in no way biased when I say IMO Wilbus is one of the best sticks in the game. I know you don't cheat and the majority or this community know you don't cheat but the most inmportant thing is YOU know you don't cheat.

funked

Wilbuz vs Beowulff Duel
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2001, 02:11:00 PM »
Cheating accusations are the ultimate compliment.  Be proud Eismeerjaeger!

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
Wilbuz vs Beowulff Duel
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2001, 02:16:00 PM »
Damn Trell, been trying to forget that duel and you had to bring it back up If I remember right Wilbus cheated 5 times in a row

Shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Wilbuz vs Beowulff Duel
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2001, 02:17:00 PM »
You are a good fella, Wilbus, don't give accusations another thought. Anyway, anyone convinced you are cheating will believe it no matter what, and those that know you won't believe it no matter what, so...  

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Wilbuz vs Beowulff Duel
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2001, 02:20:00 PM »
Yep, I agree with Trell..

I still remember that fite we had ,both in Doras...he was RTBing, in a 8-kill sortie, and came back to fite me...

After the merge we both looped and crossed HO for a second,both with gun blazing. I got his oil and radiator...he got half my wing...

I dived away, saluting him. While I was RTB, I was talking with wilbus in private. THen a Tempest showed up, and started to follow me.

Wilbus called the Temp to break the attack on me, and the TEmp (staga) agreed...

Both are class acts. Wilbus, for sure, dont worry...we all know you play fair.

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
Wilbuz vs Beowulff Duel
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2001, 03:53:00 PM »
Ahoi wil,

glad u got him my friend  ))))))))

blitz out

ps. After i got him after 15 min chase ( he chased me btw)  he told stupid things 2  

Offline DRILL

• Copper Member
      • http://www.457thbgh.com
Wilbuz vs Beowulff Duel
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2001, 07:12:00 PM »

Originally posted by Trell:
Dont even need to look at the films to know you dont cheat Wilbus.

Trell
DIDDO          

AND THATS A FACT !!!

------------------
DRILL
Drill /384th FA/CH 364th

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Wilbuz vs Beowulff Duel
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2001, 07:57:00 PM »
I have had the pleasure of knowing wilbus for years.  The 332nd Mongrels had him on their roster for quite a while till the squad time changed to a time that was difficult for him and others in Europe to make.

Fine young man who I would gladly follow and wing for.  He has also made a good C.O. for several of our Special Events.  

I do recall a time though he was swearing in his native tongue, lucky for me harppa was visiting from Finland sitting next to me and wilbus was caught.    Something about having sex with Satin if I recall.  He was quite apologetic, harppa and I had quite a laugh.  
-----------------------
CM daddog
332nd Flying Mongrels
Snapshots & Check 6!

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes.
That way, if  he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot.
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline LLv34_Camouflage

• Gold Member
      • http://www.virtualpilots.fi/LLv34
Wilbuz vs Beowulff Duel
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2001, 08:08:00 PM »
Wilbuz is swedish. He couldn't cheat even if someone held his hand and showed him how to do it.    

Camo

------------------
Camouflage
XO, Lentolaivue 34
 www.muodos.fi/LLv34

Brewster into AH!

"The really good pilots use their superior judgement to keep them out of situations
where they might be required to demonstrate their superior skill."
CO, Lentolaivue 34
Brewster's in AH!
"How about the power to kill a Yak from 200 yards away - with mind bullets!"

jato757

Wilbuz vs Beowulff Duel
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2001, 11:54:00 PM »
WHO CARES???????? ITS A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by jato757 (edited 04-21-2001).]

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Wilbuz vs Beowulff Duel
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2001, 03:27:00 AM »
LOL, Wilbus cheating...  

what a nonsense...

Will, get a haircut!

------------------
Saw