Author Topic: Rock and roll sqaud about ready to take on members  (Read 15603 times)

Offline lagger86

• Nickel Member
Re: Rock and roll sqaud about ready to take on members
« Reply #195 on: December 20, 2009, 04:00:18 AM »
Guys my mom read this thread and told me that I am not being nice making my own squad that has the uber numbers 357 AND rock and roll in it which would take people from warpheonixes' cool squad (it made me feel sad and bad for pheonix in case he was taking this seriously which he may be I don't know but i don't want him to feel bad K? K.) she said that i have to not do that or i will not get any christmas presents so the 357 rock and roll squad is hereby disbanded except on Thursdays and sundays from 12 to 2 b/c it is Sols squad then anyway so I can't disband it.  Stodd and rabbidrabbit I would have let you join but now I can't because I really want my presents because I think I might all of those thingies i asked for this year.  My mom also said that I have to play with warpheonix any time he wants to play so warpheonix you can be my wingman in the game whenever you see me and tune your vox to me and talk to me and you can be my gunner and send me join requests anytime just remember my name in the game is different than in here it is grizz in game and so you should always type .join grizz a lot.  K? K.  
so after reading and taking notes, then re-reading and taking more notes, I have formed an uneducated guess on your post. I came up with a complex formula involving physics, gravity, and luck. In the end i found scientific theory that it is true that Grizz shoots me down in AH whenever he is flying a plane.
Lagger