Author Topic: Stupid flak  (Read 268 times)

Offline iceman1

• Zinc Member
Stupid flak
« on: May 05, 2002, 01:30:23 AM »
hello,

I just figured out how to bomb things. But on my bombing run I was damaged (engine oil leak,engine 1 of 2 down and one turret down.) I was on my way back to a airbase to land (can you land and get rearmed-repaired?) and my L-gear would not go down, result.....I was a big smear on the runway. also why won't the enemy hanger blow up? I have bombed and succesfully hit it at least 15 times. It is still there...........   and are there any enemy fighters-bombers-tanks-boats that attack? I want to get in a dog fight. I play offline......till my password comes. !!!HELP!!!

Thanks,
                                   iceman1

and in the memorable words of that stupid little pig....."bede bede thats all folks.

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Re: Stupid flak
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2002, 03:14:25 AM »
Originally posted by iceman1
(can you land and get rearmed-repaired?)
You can rearm, but no repairs will be carried out to aircraft - only vehicles can be repaired.  The only way is to end mission and get a new aircraft.  :)

also why won't the enemy hanger blow up? I have bombed and succesfully hit it at least 15 times. It is still there...........  
It depends what size bombs you are using?  You need to hit a hangar with at least 2,500 pounds to destroy it, so if you were only using 100 pound bombs that could be the answer.

and are there any enemy fighters-bombers-tanks-boats that attack? I want to get in a dog fight. I play offline......till my password comes. !!!HELP!!!
Not in offline mode - you could try Head to Head until you get online though...  :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun