Author Topic: Perk Points in H2H?  (Read 279 times)

Offline cajun

• Silver Member
Perk Points in H2H?
« on: May 06, 2002, 10:56:45 PM »
How do I make it so Perk Points are enabled in the H2H? I saw an Option called "Dissable Perk Points" tried unchecking/checking it but all The ENY/COST values of the plane are allways set to 0.
Is there anyway of changing this?

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Perk Points in H2H?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2002, 08:49:41 AM »
HiTech & Pyro can change those values. No one I've talked to has the ability/knows how to set them.

You correctly see the switch to turn perks off,
"disable perk points". But thats just an on/off switch.

Let us know if you figure it out.

Offline cajun

• Silver Member
Perk Points in H2H?
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2002, 11:50:05 AM »
Well if it cant be done, it should be added in the next patch or so, I would really like to keep the Late War planes but make them harder to fly and make it rewarding to fly the early war planes as well to kinda balance the arena instead of everyone fly Spit14s and Me262s.

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
Perk Points in H2H?
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2002, 02:44:11 PM »
most people in the hth dont fly spit 14's or 262s we all have our own favorite planes other than the 262's and spit 14's hell i stopped flying spits after my 2 week free trial. then i flew random planes till i finally settled on the hurri2c wich is good and anyway in the hth the main idea is quick fights against everyone and if you survive till you get 6 kills or more then your good if not you suck so dont whine about it.

Offline cajun

• Silver Member
Perk Points in H2H?
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2002, 05:38:49 PM »
Originally posted by vorticon
most people in the hth dont fly spit 14's or 262s we all have our own favorite planes other than the 262's and spit 14's hell i stopped flying spits after my 2 week free trial. then i flew random planes till i finally settled on the hurri2c wich is good and anyway in the hth the main idea is quick fights against everyone and if you survive till you get 6 kills or more then your good if not you suck so dont whine about it.

I got 7 kills with out getting killed 3 times in 1 night last week, and just last night or so I got 6 kills in my F4u-1. As well as a time I survived a 4v1 and ditched cuz of fuel ending my fight with all 4 kills in an A6m5.

I'm not whining I'm just saying that the latewar planes are about all anyone flys, I would like to have late war planes but make them cost a certain amount of kills like in the MA.

And as for the spits I dunno where you're flyin but at least 50% of all the planes I ever see are late war spits.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2002, 05:40:58 PM by cajun »