Author Topic: wanna go for a ride?  (Read 356 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
wanna go for a ride?
« on: May 10, 2002, 05:20:00 AM »
I know I learned some good tricks from some good players when I first started by flying as observer when they got into the action.

if anyone wants a ride when i fly just fly bish and send me join request.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
wanna go for a ride?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2002, 05:22:58 AM »
add to that if its a specific plane you want to see maneuvers or tactics for that can be aranged :)
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
wanna go for a ride?
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2002, 07:18:59 AM »
I've been flying the YAK,A5 and last night the 47d11 lately. I love them all. I miss my 38 though and the urge is coming back.

I would like to learn some new "repertoire" of ACM/tricks etc w/the 38.

Basicly I would like to simply get better... it takes time AND knowlege to do. I'll take the time if you can share some of your knowlege.

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Kaz

• Silver Member
wanna go for a ride?
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2002, 12:43:02 PM »
oh boy oh boy i've been waiting to hear this only thing is backseat driving is kinda stop and go it's not smooth at all. same prob with replays, my replays look fine but if i switch to another plane the instruments are dead :( but i'll still take ya up on that offer sir :D

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
wanna go for a ride?
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2002, 01:05:12 PM »
observers are fun. Many times observers in my 262 have spotted targets for me that I didnt see.. or alerted me of dangers I was too busy to spot :)

on the downside, sometimes you get mother-in-law-backseat-pilots that yap and yap and yap so much you end up bailing out to make it stop! ;)

Offline Eaglecz

• Nickel Member
wanna go for a ride?
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2002, 07:07:42 AM »
be observer is very good experience... and you will get all manuever kills as a perk :D