Author Topic: ...hehe, bet it gets hot here soon....  (Read 501 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
...hehe, bet it gets hot here soon....
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2001, 08:33:00 AM »
We like to do fighter sweeps when our Radar is down, or our situation is limited to a defensive posture, get's our ATA sharpened.  One can take advantage of being outnumbered to practice in area's that they don't visit very often, in our case, we don't do alot of ATA fighter sweeps since our squadron foundation is basically one of attack.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2001, 08:44:00 AM »
Most of the complaining I saw occured when well over half of the Rooks were engaged with well over half of the Bish at A10.  A few knits were still complaining about gang-banging.  I guess their wish came true later on?

AKDejaVu

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2001, 10:35:00 AM »
Yes definitely! Switch sides! All you disgruntled woe is me gang-banged on Knits please come to Bishops. We'll gladly take you in. I just checked the arena and we're down to 2 fields. We could really use your help. Thank you.

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2001, 10:38:00 AM »
Actually Nash, I think that was the intention of switching sides.  

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2001, 10:44:00 AM »

Originally posted by Nash:
Yes definitely! Switch sides! All you disgruntled woe is me gang-banged on Knits please come to Bishops. We'll gladly take you in. I just checked the arena and we're down to 2 fields. We could really use your help. Thank you.

See?  Everyone gets their turn.  

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2001, 11:38:00 AM »
The funny thing for me is it never occurs to me to look to see what the other two sides are doing. I don't care. I do read the buffer, and I agree AK, there were some that went on all night about how bad we had it. We were doing ok, bungled our attempts to take 35, but we had it prepped several times. We defended the south for a long time, sank the CV off of 34, killed several of them- how could it be so bad?

*A good night is when you kill more than you are killed*

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2001, 02:18:00 PM »
I was up last night and took part in the 10 missions. I have to say <S> to the AK's. They are persistant and always a handfull in action. Guys you made it stressful and fun.  

<SALUTE> AK's

Mav
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown