Author Topic: Wow – what a bunch of cry babies!  (Read 166 times)

Offline Zippatuh

• Silver Member
Wow – what a bunch of cry babies!
« on: May 14, 2002, 10:41:26 AM »
No contact with the board for a few days and see that a new aircraft is out, very cool.  Then see the people who made it berated for not making the “right one”. :rolleyes:

Nate, excellent work.

May I say again how much I enjoy being apart of something that is constantly growing and changing form.  A living work of art if you will.  Although I have my favorites and seldom switch aircraft I look forward to getting the chance to see the Val in my crosshairs.

Let me also interject my complete frustration and disbelief that the Sopwith Camel as well as the AH64 Apache has not been modeled yet, my GAWD, the nerve!

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2002, 11:35:15 AM »
The most fun I've had in a while was trying to chase down a "useless" JU-88 in my "useless" Spit 1 yesterday. Learning how much of an impact the 88s speed had at that point in the war and how my opinions now match S. Tuck's concerning the 8 303 package. Keep them coming, and, BTW, I couldn't care less about adding the Grace.

Charon

Offline Turbot

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2002, 12:06:33 PM »
Sees another opportunity to post...

I'd pre-pay for 2 years if this shows up :)  BUt I am glad to see new planes coming out on a regular basis.  No other game does so.