Author Topic: Wild Wed Results!  (Read 221 times)

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
Wild Wed Results!
« on: May 15, 2002, 10:49:42 PM »
Me262's were the planes for tonight.  You'd think the fastest fighter in the game would make the rounds go quickly.  nooooo...  longest rounds I've seen in the new terrain!  we were only able to fit in 3 rounds before going to the flyoff!
Round 1 - BigMax
Round 2 - AlgyFT
Round 3 - Midnight

The final round featured the 3 winners squaring off.  BigMax gets on Midnight's 6, but has to break to avoid Algy coming in from his high 11 oc!  Algy manages to get onto BigMax's 6 and a vertical rolling scissors ensues!  BigMax forces the overshoot, and extends away as Midnight now comes through with authority, but misses on his pass.  All 3 pilots go vertical now, a 3 way rope-a-dope...  Algy doesn't have the E and starts to flounder, while BigMax lessens his vertical turn.  Midnight reverses and scores 30 mm hits on Algy...  BOOM!  down to 2!  BigMax plays it perfectly though and gets enough of a lead turn on Midnight for one brief snapshot before his AOT will result in an overshoot...  BigMax's aim is true and Midnight explodes!  BigMax wins the fly-off and Wild Wednesday for at least the second time in his career!  ;)

BigMax has chosen the 109E-4 for next week's plane!  :)  Come on out and have some early Luftwaffe goodness after experiencing the fast late Luftwaffe magic!

to all participants!
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline Chaos68

• Silver Member
      • http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/
Wild Wed Results!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2002, 01:51:38 PM »
last night was a blast!!

god mode is awsome while you wait.

Im sorry to jpeg he was comming on my 6 when my girlfriends cat ran behind the couch and got cought in the cord, which shut my modem off.  :mad:

i'll be there next week with the cord duct taped to the frickin wall.