Author Topic: hey hitech  (Read 436 times)

Offline CavemanJ

• Silver Member
hey hitech
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2002, 03:18:35 PM »
Dinnae SW, you must be in the wrong areas if yer seeing that few fluffs.  In the past 2 days I've popped 15 of'em (lancs, 17s, and 26s) in a 262 (no losses of that jet either :D ).  Got a rush from all but one, and that one was either afk or didna know how to work the guns.

I'll be nice to see the fluffers down at 15-20k so they can hit thier targets instead of the 30k+ idjits.  Course there will still be 30k+ idjits, and I'll wave as they go by.

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
hey hitech
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2002, 03:52:01 PM »
Maybe you were looking for 'em? I dunno... hell, half the time I never get up high enough to even see their icons.

One okay fight down low when you are outnumbered or in a big furball is better than the best day of bomber hunting, for me.

Alls I'm saying is that that style of play seems the most popular.
-SW

Offline DmdNexus

• Silver Member
hey hitech
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2002, 03:54:28 PM »
Please add "Crapped Pants" to the flight model!

Make sure you model the correct diference between an FW Crapped Pants and a US IRON Crapped Pants!

Hint: one is runnier than the other, and the other rolls better.

Muhahahaha:D

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
hey hitech
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2002, 04:01:52 PM »
Well lets see, I have 260+ bomber points.

I'm guessing 4 buffs will be perked, If it costs 20 bomber points to take 4 buffs up, thats 13 sorties.

I can Imagine some people have a lot of bomber points. And I also imagine theres alot of people that would like to plan 100 bomber raids. I can also imagine planning for this event a few days ahead of time.

I would love to see a peek of this...;)

I can now actually see a use for a Me163 or He162. small cost perk planes.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
hey hitech
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2002, 04:26:59 PM »
Isn't ironic to see the number of dedicated buff pilots on the BBS these days verifying everything Lazs ever said about them?

Offline K West

• Silver Member
hey hitech
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2002, 07:06:18 PM »
Wouldn't it be a treat if HTC tried a two country system just for a while? One for only buffs and the other strictly fighters ;)

Westy