Author Topic: Im a bigot, racist and anti-liberal  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Im a bigot, racist and anti-liberal
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2002, 01:48:03 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman_SBM
Reasonable cause to be a bigot... :rolleyes:

from you, I'll take this as a compliment :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2002, 03:20:32 PM »
Not aimed at you particularly, Eagler.

IMHO, racism isn't justified no matter how many buildings are blown up or innocent civilians are killed.

Certainly, we could corral all the sand-cupcakes and make sure they aren't a threat. The innocent ones that harbor no ill will against the U.S. will surely go along with it because it's in the best interest of us all. "Hey Akmed, Rahib, Dweezil... whatever your name is... you brown guys come over here so we can go through your stuff... good of the country and all... you understand... this won't hurt a bit... thanx... also... could you do us all a favor and move into this reservation we have set up for you... it has all the comforts of home and it'll make it much more cost effective trying to keep track of y'all... you understand... it's not that we distrust you personally, but there might be a few rotten apples in the bunch so to speak... your cooperation is greatly appreciated." :rolleyes:
sand

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2002, 03:30:38 PM »
Profiling isn't new to some of us SW. Do you recall the roundup of blacks in Boston after that guy shot his wife and himself then gave a very loose decription of a black man to the police?

Police in Florida were taken to court for profiling black people in "nice cars" for random drug searches on the interstate.
Both were protested heavily and successfully.

Just because it is new to you doesn't make it new.

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2002, 04:03:33 PM »
Okay, but Tahgut... we know that drug dealers can be any race. We know that murderers can be any race. We know that robbers can be any race...

but we know that suicidal meat bombs are more than likely only going to be from one area of the globe.

So why is that when we know where the enemy is coming from, but we don't know who they are and what they look like individually- it's "wrong" to pay more attention to those "types" of people?

It's just the motive of the day for the PC crusade.

When I say pay more attention, that's all I mean.

You think people of middle eastern descent don't keep a constant watch on black males that go into their stores? You'd think they wouldn't, but you'd be oh so very surprised.
-SW

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #94 on: May 28, 2002, 11:02:20 PM »
When I started this topic,  my thoughts were to profile and screen people that are trying to get visas to enter our country, not our citizens.

I look at it this way: We are a soveriegn country. We decide who we let migrate to our country and we have every right to screen people that wish to come here to live or work. The US does not owe anybody anything.

We know that the terrorists that attacked us and declared holy war on us are coming mostly from the Middle East. Is that a racist fact?

Facts are not biased and it is not wrong to take action, for our country's survival, based on facts and known threats.

I dont know how anyone can logically argue against these ideas, let alone call them racist.

NUKE

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2002, 12:47:35 AM »
Originally posted by Sandman_SBM
As I recall, Hitler was rather fond of racial profiling.:rolleyes:

Just an example Sandman, no offense but I want to get a nickle on this converstaion.

Why does it have to be racial profiling?  It's not.  There are plenty of Arabs as white as I am (been working straight graveyard shift since 9-11).  Guess what... plenty of Black ones too.  Oh wait... Oriental?? haha...yep, tons.  As soon as someone says "Profile" your average bleeding heart steps up and starts ranting racial this and racial that.  Well get a grip folks, racial profiling is not the issue... NATIONALITY.... even REGIONAL profiling yes, but give the racial thing a rest unless your referring to Sherriff (patooie) Bubba sitting on the Highway looking for old cars with no plates driven by black folks, then you've got a case to harp on.  When people come INTO the U.S. ... whether perm or temp, buisness or pleasure, they damn sure BETTER be looked at when they come from..hmmm, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Yemen,  etc etc... the list goes on and on.  Failure to do so is inviting another tragedy, not that there's already another big tragedy in our future, but why not at least try to prevent it?  I for one would rather offend a million bleeding hearts than allow a single terrorist easy access to this country.  Anyway, if anyone thinks there no profiling going on at our main ports of entry, you are wrong.  If you don't like it, tough.  If you are against it... please please prove a better way.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann