Author Topic: Unbelievable UBB makes me happy of what we have here...  (Read 1553 times)

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
Unbelievable UBB makes me happy of what we have here...
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2002, 10:36:03 AM »
Originally posted by Hortlund
Man, I'm in some kind of queue. Apparently the moderators have to accept you somehow before you are allowed to post.

I guess I'll have to wait a while before bringing light to the heathens.

Hortlund, I registered no problem. Maybe your name threw up a red flag. Look for posts from "Jihadwolf" to start appearing there.

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2002, 11:03:40 AM »
Originally posted by Elfenwolf

Hortlund, I registered no problem. Maybe your name threw up a red flag. Look for posts from "Jihadwolf" to start appearing there.

LOL "Jihadwolf"
Yeah, I guess CrusaderJustice was too obvious a troll... I must learn to master the finer aspects of trolling. I'll come up with some new name and meet you there
muahahaha Can you imagine how much fun we can have with those poor SOB's...

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2002, 11:07:32 AM »
btw Elf, are you sure you have posting rights? Because I am a registred member, but I'm not allowed to reply to posts or post new topics.

Offline MuadDib of Dune

• Copper Member
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2002, 11:11:00 AM »
Heres a valid question:

Does the constitution protect those who act to detroy it and the country where it reigns as supreme law?  

In my opinion, "if" the constitution can be levied against itself in order to aid in its own destruction then its no good to begin with.  No good at all.
--------------------------
We thought we had passed the demarkation point in history where we no longer feared our destruction as a nation, but honestly, there are giant forces in the world that would openly applaud and in fact actively fight to ensure the destruction of the constitution and the nation.

Dont believe it?  WTC was a tiny little jab at just that.  Some say it was simply a warning to stop and desists support of Isreal and withdraw from the muslim influenced areas of the world but I for one am convinced that if Isreal were to cease then we would be next in line for allahs army of martyrs.  We are heathens in the minds of most of the globes muslims simply because we are non-believers.

Is it just me or does anyone else think along similar lines?
If I am incorrect in my take on things then I am open for adjustment.  Im not offended by disagreements.  I am offended by violence.

Heres some advice offered to a young man by his father after that young man saw two other men openly gun each other down after a gambling dispute:

"Always give every man the full benifit of every possible doubt;
You'll have to stretch many a point to allow for the free-and-easy life of these western camps. But, whenever you're certain that your dealing with downright visciousness, the complete disregard for human rights and decency, remember that such lawlessness is the greatest enemy of mankind.  Any man who is honestly combating such lawlessness is justified in going to any lengths to which lawlessness forces the fight. ""When you know you have a fight with visciousness on your hands, hit first, if you can, and when you do hit, hit to kill.,

This old quote attracts me because I believe the advice is sound and just as relevant today as it was 150 years ago.  I see the terrorists which seek to destroy us as downright viscious and in need of the most permanent form of squelching.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2002, 11:23:18 AM by MuadDib of Dune »

Offline hawk220

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2002, 11:18:26 AM »
goood....round 'em up...ship 'em out....prevent them from saying what they want to say...'cream them'... does it occur to you that you have turned INTO what you hate the most?

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2002, 11:38:39 AM »
Originally posted by hawk220
goood....round 'em up...ship 'em out....prevent them from saying what they want to say...'cream them'... does it occur to you that you have turned INTO what you hate the most?

hehe go to that site and post a topic with a diferent view from theirs.  Then see how long before it's deleted or locked....

Oh and BTW,  "them" happen to be our enemies, who gives a toejam about what they want or what they think?  Only thing I worry about is how long until they all have bullet holes in them, preferable gut shot and left to rot....

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2002, 12:07:31 PM »
Originally posted by Udie

hehe go to that site and post a topic with a diferent view from theirs.  Then see how long before it's deleted or locked....

Oh and BTW,  "them" happen to be our enemies, who gives a toejam about what they want or what they think?  Only thing I worry about is how long until they all have bullet holes in them, preferable gut shot and left to rot....

Gas chamber might be more efficient.  Might want to concentrate them in camps first.

Offline Cabby44

• Copper Member
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2002, 12:14:41 PM »
Quote:

does it occur to you that you have turned INTO what you hate the most?"

That is the most ludicrous, specious comment(made regularly by hand-wringing Liberals)and completely, as usual, illogical as hell.

The United States and it's Allies defeated Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan using extreme violence.   The USA, GB, Australia, New Zealand, and the other Allied Nations did not "turn into what they hate the most" prosecuting WWII(exception made for that Camelot of Liberals, the Soviet Union).

Arresting, prosecuting, and punishing criminals doesn't turn you or your society into a "criminal".   Defending yourfamily from an armed intruder and killing the attacker doesn't make you a "killer" or a "murderer"(though to a pinhead Pacifist/Liberal it would).

And defending your nation from Terrorists, condemning(and expelling if necessary)those who would advocate killing our military personnel  and destroying our way of life doesn't "turn you into what you hate most."   Hell no, it's the RESPONISIBLE thing to do.

An American citizen has the REPSPONSIBILITY to ensure that FUTURE generations have  the same guarantees to Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness as  is presently enjoyed.   To ignore the hateful trash posted by those idiots  is IRRESPONSIBLE.  They should be watched just as Anti-Abortion Bombers, KKK types, Enviro-Terrorists, The Weather Underground clones, and other Terrorist organizations and their members are today.

You have the "right" to say ANYTHING you want.  You also have to face the consequences for saying it if it involves murder, advocating murder,  advocating or participating in overthrowing the FREELY ELECTED government of the United States, or any othe illegal activity that threatens the lives and livelihood of American citizens.  

Again, you can SAY anything you like IF you are an American citizen.  If you are NOT, you are subject to deportation.  If you ARE a citizen and you say/write the trash on that BBS, you do NOT have the "right" to be protected from public derision, ridicule, condemnation, ostracization,  and monitoring by the appropriate authorities just in case you DO carry-out the threats they make.

It's the RESPONSIBLE thing to do, the right thing to do,  and doesn't turn you into "one of them".  

Cabby
« Last Edit: May 24, 2002, 12:17:33 PM by Cabby44 »

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2002, 12:24:58 PM »
Gas chamber might be more efficient. Might want to concentrate them in camps first.

You sick diddly.

Offline hawk220

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2002, 12:43:34 PM »
cabby...

liberal?  you wouldn't say that if you knew me.

do you really think some website is going to make people do what they don't already want to do? Like some Arab is going to wake up and read the site and think: 'hmmm maybe I WILL go blow something up'..doubtful. use a little (and rare) critical thinking instead of the knee-jerk reaction and you will see what I mean.  its the same thing that has Israel and the Palestinians dishing revenge on each other without knowing what the orignial harm was.

we would scream that they did the attacks on 9/11 and need revenge
they would spout all sorts of harm caused by US policy in the region and need revenge
we wave the flag and spout needs for the various policies that did what they feel is a harm and so on and so on..

so there is no way to get above it? or are you so seething with anger that you don't want to?

Hawk220

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2002, 12:58:11 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn

Gas chamber might be more efficient.  Might want to concentrate them in camps first.

no,  I think a bullet to the back of the head would be more efficient.

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2002, 01:13:25 PM »
Originally posted by Udie

no,  I think a bullet to the back of the head would be more efficient.

Udie, why not just stick a hook in their mouths and drag them out of the water? Then you could hang them on a scale and get your picture taken with them, and if you catch one with a perticularly long beard you could have his head stuffed and mounted.
Smaller ones you could filet, dip in egg wash, roll in seasoned flour and fry real quick on an ELECTRIC skillet, an appliance unsurpassed for its intelligence.

After all, that's what you do to fish, Udie.

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2002, 01:14:27 PM »
Originally posted by ~Caligula~

You sick diddly.

Try reading the whole thread Caligula...

Oh, you did?

Try reading it again.

-Sikboy
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2002, 01:31:13 PM »
Originally posted by Elfenwolf

Udie, why not just stick a hook in their mouths and drag them out of the water? Then you could hang them on a scale and get your picture taken with them, and if you catch one with a perticularly long beard you could have his head stuffed and mounted.
Smaller ones you could filet, dip in egg wash, roll in seasoned flour and fry real quick on an ELECTRIC skillet, an appliance unsurpassed for its intelligence.

After all, that's what you do to fish, Udie.

Oh soooo much to teach so little time to teach it in.  First off you don't use egg or flower on fish, Long John Silvers does that not any self respecting cajun (born in La so I can call myself cajun)  You use CORN MEAL to fry fish....

Here's a pick of a nice 4lb large mouth bass my roommate harvested last sunday.  Bastard caught it right in front of me and I didn't catch anything until about 8 hours later :(  We should have taken a picture after he filet'd it.  You know it's the damndest thing but fish don't die real fast.  He lived for a while after we took all the meat off of him.  You could look up in his head and see his little heart goin "pitter patter" (say that in George H. Bush accent) and he was still trying to flip around, which was dificult for him considering the fact that he had no, well very little, muscles left.    I imagine he finaly expired some time within and hour or 2 of being cleaned.  I do feel bad for it though,  I mean gosh how'd you like your last sight on the planet to by my face? :D

But all I know now is that the 2nd best bass lake in tx has my name on it :D  Tomorrow afternoon the genocide begins again :)

[edit]  Oh and I like your idea about mounting the arabs with the really long beards, but we better not.  I'd hate to have the Canadian government court martial us or something :p

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2002, 01:44:21 PM »
Originally posted by ~Caligula~

You sick diddly.

LOL!!  And this is coming from a facist nazi nut bar.

Don't forget to take your thorizene, captain sociopath.