Author Topic: Democrats are busted on S.S. (as if we didn't already know they use S.S. to scare)  (Read 403 times)

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
http://washtimes.com/national/20020524-399983.htm

gotta love this quote from gephart....

[/b]"We want people to understand the impact of privatization on their lives," Mr. Gephardt said. "We want them to understand that privatization will cause a cut in benefits. It will break our contract with the American people. It will fundamentally change the way Social Security operates."[/b]

Isn't that the point?  Change it so it won't die in 2016? (would that be a bad thing?)  You can take your contract and shove it up your lying ass.  Is it a contract?  I never signed up....  I think really what he wants us to understand is that he knows better than us how we should spend the money that we earn.   I really can't stand that man....

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
JIGGLES THE BAIT....

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
both parties suck.  :p

Privatization works in Chile...  CHILE!!!  ;)
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
not the kind of fish I'm hunting for! go away!!!! :D

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
*tries again*  This is nothing but a propaganda stunt by the right wing extremists to place words into the collective (and flawless) liberal mouth!  

(better???)  :D

or...

BURN THE DEMS!!!  BURN ALL OF THEM LEFTWING TREEHUGGER HIPPIES!  (the treehugging makes it even easier to burn them all!)

;)
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
Originally posted by Nifty
*tries again*  This is nothing but a propaganda stunt by the right wing extremists to place words into the collective (and flawless) liberal mouth!  

or...

BURN THE DEMS!!!  BURN ALL OF THEM LEFTWING TREEHUGGER HIPPIES!  (the treehugging makes it even easier to burn them all!)

;)

Nifty, thats BMW drivin', MAC usin', soccer boy treehuggers.

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
Originally posted by Nifty

or...

;)

any of those would have done, but sinse I already saw that you are a perch nibling at my topwater I will not set the hook.  :D

Offline Ozark

• Silver Member
LOL!

Hey Udie, you need better stink bait for the bottom feeders.

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
Originally posted by Ozark
LOL!

Hey Udie, you need better stink bait for the bottom feeders.

I do find it strange that none of our resident democrats responded to this thread, even to blast me for posting it.....

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Blast you Udie!!!!!!

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
Originally posted by midnight Target
Blast you Udie!!!!!!

:D

Offline Ozark

• Silver Member
OK! That’s it!
I’m going to the AH Con just to get Udie in comprising photos with sheep.

Note: I would have said: Comprising photograph! But I can’t spell photograph! Damit!!

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
I'm sorry, but you brought up the spelling deal....

Its 'compromising' FotograFs!!!

:cool:

Offline Ozark

• Silver Member
Wow.. Thnak yuo!

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
I'll bite
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2002, 06:11:31 PM »
Udie you pay property tax so other people’s kids can go to school. Now why should you have to pay for other peoples kids? One reason might be because it’s an investment in the future of the country. The same with Social Security. If you should die before age 65, someone else might be able to use your SS funds. That way, we don’t have older people living on the street or eating dogfood. It’s worked for 65 years.
  There was a social security trust fund which was solvent until the year 2032 but the Republicans looted it for their big tax cut. So yeah the Demos have a point. Seniors or folks planning on retiring soon should be scared to death what the Republicans plan to do.

Lets say they go ahead with this personal investment accounts plan. What happens when the stock market crashes?.. Do you just tell these older folks sorry like what happened to the Enron investors?.

Mr. Davis, who as chairman of the NRCC is charged with getting House Republicans elected, has said Republicans need a strategy to answer attacks on Social Security but are confident they can respond adequately

In other words they need to find answers for their attack on Social Security.