Author Topic: Lookin for a few good buff's...  (Read 184 times)

Offline VWE001

• Copper Member
Lookin for a few good buff's...
« on: December 17, 2001, 04:03:00 PM »
I'm a newbie to AH and enjoy ploddin along in the big stuff. I've done o.k. by myself but would love to join in with a few others to learn some tips. I generally fly while I'm at my office between 5pm till ? central time.

:eek:   :eek:

Offline Revvin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ch-hangar.com
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2001, 04:30:00 PM »
Hi VWE001,
         No.9 Squadron RAF is looking for dedicated buff pilots to join us. We're a historically based RAF bomber squadron and lucky enough to have one of our historically correct planes in Aces High, the Lancaster which we enjoy using. We also make use of the Mosquito and Typhoon in an attack fighter role as well as the F4U when performing CV ops. We enjoy flying as a team flying in formation, using voice comms and having fun. We value teamwork and the enjoyment of each member over score and try to ensure each member returns to base safely.

Currently I have two members from the US who fly bombers so you'll usually find someone on in your timezone. We hold squad nights on Sundays at 9PM GMT (although you'll find us on from 8PM GMT onwards) where we combine our efforts with the 2nd Tactical Air Force (you'll see squads with "2TAF" in their squad name) group of squadrons who are a group of around 8 RAF squadrons who combine our efforts for the Bishop team. We make full use of the mission editor and have alot of fun.

You're welcome to come and fly with us for a few sorties and see if we're what you're looking for in a squad and I'm sure we will be. You'll find us listed in the Aces High squad section where you will be able to see a list of current members to look out for online.

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2001, 05:19:00 PM »
Or.....if ya wanna learn from the best......look up Sunchaser next time you're online.

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2001, 06:04:00 PM »
Bah!! Sunchaser dont know nuttin' bout buffin'!   ;)

I taught the guy everything he knows....really.   ;)

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2001, 06:31:00 PM »
Yep, Sunchaser for buffing, ET for buff Gunning.

The force is strong with them!

Offline Snowshadow

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2001, 09:02:00 PM »
The 92nd Bomber Group is a squad of dedicated buff pilots. we could always use more pilots as we are a small squad but growing. Feel free to message Awake or Bandit1 and we will give you the scoop on our squad. Also check out our website at http://92ndbombers.thewebstatrician.net  The website is in the works of being worked on but a vast majority of it is up and runing. We also use a wide range of planes and vehicles. We hope you can join our squad as we are always looking for some good buff pilots.    :D

Bandit
Lt. Col. of the 92nd Bomber Group (H)