Author Topic: Ok, where are the instructions for the film viewer ??  (Read 545 times)

Offline poopster

• Silver Member
Ok, where are the instructions for the film viewer ??
« on: May 27, 2002, 11:51:08 AM »
There not in the downloaded help file, can't find them online....

Is it true you can view from the cons point of view ???

If so, I can't wait.

Offline poopster

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2002, 01:34:25 PM »
Ok I found them in the AH folder but it doesn't explain how to start filming. When I access via the clip board....

Does it automatically record each sortie ?? If it does't, how do you start the damm thing ??

Very confusing

But, I'm easily confused.

Thanks

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2002, 05:06:30 PM »
ok in game you use alt r to record your sortie.

Then when you enter/exit ah you will see a button that says Film (next online offline h2h )

This basically just lets you view your film and is a part of aces high.

We also have a stand alone film viewer. There should be a help file that that came with the viewer. It has its own exe and is independent of ah.

Default:

Programs/Aces High/Aces High Film Viewer

Start it up and then hit file open

Then pick your film.

in the satnd alone viewer you can watch your fight from the other aircraft in the area. On the right side in the viewer it will list all the ac in the area. By double clicking one of them it will jump you to that ac. You can be in cockpit or external. The cockpit guages wont show anything because they are rendered on the other guys fe. But on the right next to the names there will bea read out reflecting speed alt etc.

Hit play to view it. To save as avi read the help file. You may want to download some newer codecs.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2002, 05:14:39 PM by Wotan »

Offline poopster

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2002, 06:58:47 PM »
Thanks Wotan, I've got an evasive I've been working on for bleams, have the first part down, but reeeeely want to see it from the guy on my six, to see where the second half is fallin apart :)