Author Topic: Am I cursed or what?  (Read 176 times)

Offline Booky

• Copper Member
Am I cursed or what?
« on: May 29, 2002, 01:39:47 PM »
Why is it that about 95% of my discoes are when im 20k in a Lanc and just dropped bombs, but they ahven't hit yet? I mean really, this is getting freaking old. I spend 25min afk grabbing alt to avoid the raping Bish and I drop on their barracks and VH but before they hit I get the Host lost error, WTF. Whats even better is taht it never happens when im bombing just FH's or if im hitting Knight, it only happens when I bomb Bish barracks. Whats up with that? Please note that this accounts for 95% or more of my disco's.

So please tell me how to break this stupid curse?

I wouldn't be so pissed but ever since I got this TM Couger I have been useless in fighters because I now have no rudders and im not used to the stick yet. So I am limited to Buffs and GV's. And if I am discoing when I hit strat targets I seem to be all around useless now.

ps. anyone got some gameport rudders that would work with the Couger that they might want to sell?

Booky

Offline Kratzer

• Gold Member
      • http://www.luftjagerkorps.com/

Offline Kronos

• Nickel Member
Am I cursed or what?
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2002, 03:29:48 PM »
Stop bombing bish.  :D

Offline poopster

• Silver Member
Am I cursed or what?
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2002, 04:27:30 PM »
From what I have heard TM's elite pedals work with a cougar.

Offline RightF00T

• Silver Member

Offline Booky

• Copper Member
Am I cursed or what?
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2002, 07:41:46 PM »
Originally posted by Kratzer
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2026734901

Thanks for the suggestions and the link. I already have this item on my watch list from earlier this week. Is it yours or are you just pointing it out? Do you have a set of these? Since ive never had a HOTAS before now, I oviously never had a set of rudders before.

So I don't really know whats good in a set. I doubt they are very realistic, but these do look the most realistic out of what ive seen.

I just hope it doesn't throw me off on my landings in RL :eek: