Author Topic: vulching{ multiple account players}  (Read 3144 times)

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
vulching{ multiple account players}
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2000, 04:05:00 AM »
Dang, he caught me.

Alright, I admit it, all the squad of bastards are the same person, and I keep shooting myself not so much for score, but to see 'Fat Drunk Bastards' on the screen.

------------------
Fatty
FAT DRUNK BASTARDS

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2000, 04:44:00 AM »
I've seen enough vulching in this game to know it would be much easier to have one account and let someone else come up for the easy vulch than to try to fly both planes yourself.

I have been a vulchee, and a vulcher on enough occasions to know that there are those pilots out there that don't really care if they are padding someone's score.

AKDejaVu

Offline Curly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2000, 08:32:00 AM »
 Fine. I'm someone's score potato. I live to serve points to my master.

Um.

SO what?

EYE.  You are a stump.

[This message has been edited by Curly (edited 03-31-2000).]

eye

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2000, 12:15:00 PM »
 I am not on drugs nor am i crazy or far out. That said i must say coyote im not talking about you and i will post my results soon. I will film the guy i think is doing this and show you all. I also find it interesting who has posted here on this topic it. A couple of these guys i have wondered about. Hmm boy did they get mad!
 How is this done well i have never done it but here is how it was done in aw3. Guy buys several accounts one his main one the ego account gets all the glory and is the mouth peice. The 2nd account is a newbe or a name that you normaly do not recognize. In aw3 or wb its much easier to see through this tactic because fewer new player are around and you know their names. This 2nd account if the guys smart gets its name changed regularly. The 2nd account is in another country usualy as a spy. This allows you to see how high the guys you are fighting and who it is. If you have a arguement this account will tail you ,shadow you for this first account .The mouth piece. If the guys a head hunter he will use this info to try to set you up to kill you. He knows your alt and position. In my book if you doing this it sucks but AH has to make money its a  valid tactic that top players use all the time dont fool yourselves. The prob is when you cross the line and pop mr number 2. Why do this? Personaly i think its to keep a high kill per mission. Sometimes all the bogies leave and to keep up their kill board they must do it. Guys who do this are driven by the game. By the killboard stats. To do this i assume you need two accounts, computers and phone lines although im not sure. There are other variations on two account fighting but im not going into it. The cool part that no one has asked me about is how to defeat someone whose doing this to you but im nuts right lol how would i know lol. Guess ill save that for another post. One more thing the realy sly guys fly two but fly them both good vulch neither and use both to support each other ie as spys. You never know who they are they could be your wing man lol.  Flame on boys everything i said is right on the money!

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2000, 12:55:00 PM »
 LOL !

This is the most absurd topic I`ve ever seen on a BB!

PS-watch out for the black helicopters with the brain scanners   They are coming to get you eye.If you make a cap out of aluminum foil you may be able to escape them. <G>

Offline Vermillion

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2000, 12:57:00 PM »
I have never seen anyone do what Eye is talking about, but he isnt' crazy.

I know quite a few people (some in AW and some in WB's) that own two computers, two phone lines, and two accounts. So it is possible for this to happen. Remember all the bomber guys in AW Scenario's that gun for their own bombers?

This is possible, especially in off hours, at a base where no one is defending. Account 1 knocks out the ack. Account 1 then comes over in a fighter, then account 2 spawns on the runway, account 1 vulchs. Respawn account 2. Account 1 vulchs.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is happening. Because I have never seen it.

But technically its very possible.

------------------
Vermillion
**MOL**, Men of Leisure
Carpe Jugulum
"Real Men fly Radials, Nancy Boys fly Spitfires"

[This message has been edited by Vermillion (edited 03-31-2000).]

Offline Curly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2000, 01:11:00 PM »

Guppy

Offline Curly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2000, 01:13:00 PM »

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2000, 01:15:00 PM »
Wait!  (This is getting funnier) In your first post you say, "There is alot of guys here that are flying 2 accounts or more."
 Now you say "the" guy in your last post. Which is it? Is this a conspiracy or are you raving about one guy? And so what?
 Really?  S_O    W_H_A_T ??  

<dons aluminum foil hat>

And you DO realise you cannot change your account handle here right? And EACH account is 30/mo, right?

Seriously now. I'd like to just go on record to say if someone has indeed opened two or three acounts just for __<snickers loudly>__ for points....  Well what can I say but WTFG!!!!!!!   Keep that dough rolling into the HTC coffers and maybe I'll get my P-47 by the summer!  Oh! And need any help doing it?? I'll let you vulch me too!

Eye, you're proof you can take the dweeb out of brand 'A' but you can't take the brand 'A' idiocoy out of the dweeb.

-Westy

p.s. Verm I know that there were several simpletons who did this in AW. Who couldn't
at 10/mo per account and with a completely changeable handle on each to help add to the confusion?  All it did was get thier name in the Gamestorm Top Scores list for that month or campaign.... Which is impressive to themselves only really.

Offline Trell

• Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2000, 02:08:00 PM »
well i can say that im my house we have 2 computers and 2 accounts on AH  one is mine and the other is my fathers  but we are both on the same team and even on the same squad. if someone wats to spend and extra 30$ a month just to bad there score i say its there money  but i think it would be faster just to look for a furball and go in and kill somethings

Just my thoughts

Trell

eye

« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2000, 02:12:00 PM »
What you proved is that you cant interact with me in a normal manner westy. Truth be known you tried in aw3 to fly with me and got sheered lol like a sheep. Changeing your name matters all you need is to open and close your account lol. AH is very prompt on this point. If life people will try to get a edge any way if they care about something enough.

eye

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2000, 02:16:00 PM »
OH one more thing im trying to cut down on my trash talking in this game. Turn over a new leaf so to speak.All it got me was hunted and hacked even if i won the argument.This is a problem here all i wanted was to bring it out the shadows and have a discussion.ITs the dirty secret of these games wb included.

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2000, 03:05:00 PM »
You're serious? All along I thought this was a joke, a troll.

No Eye, you're quite right. I can't interact with you in a normal manner because there's something most definately "bent" about you.
 As for flying with you in AW3? Cripes, I've never even heard of you till Aces High. You're not the type of person I would be found "flying with" anyhow. I'm not paranoid nor delusional, and I never cared a bit about points.

Arg!
 Watch out Eye!
 There's another one of them!! <points off to the distance and snickers as Eye seeks the evil point mongerer out>

See ya! Fruit cake.

-Westy

Offline danish

• Nickel Member
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2000, 04:40:00 PM »
Eye I dont know about AW but to propose this thing happening in WB is pure BS.
And mind you I have never used that term in any thread before.

As far as AH goes, numbers are still small and we all know each other.Untill now, all I have seen is some *very* competent flying in the top 100.

danish

eye

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2000, 07:01:00 PM »
Read your above post you talked about aw so how you know lol. There    was a westy there too.You not going to fess up fine lol. Do me a favor you find me in the arena we settle this. For anyone else who has seen this please read Westy's post's. A example of some one who is trying to ride me because he couldent hang in aw3. lol i killed you and flamed you in wb too under another name. My last post so you can have the last word. If you were hopeing to get me off topic lol you did. I will be seeing you