Author Topic: From Blurs part of the country:  (Read 172 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
From Blurs part of the country:
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2002, 02:04:19 PM »
It's funny for about 30 seconds, until you picture kids actually out doing these hunts.  Idiots.  Seniors at my HS used to toiletpaper the school, and we thought WE were rebels. :rolleyes:

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2002, 02:08:56 PM »
Yeah, the pranks we used to pull were mild comparably, however I would like to see those "Deep throat a banana" photo's. (Just kidding!)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2002, 03:37:39 PM »
It was tradition at my school to pull a "Senior Prank". Often there was more than 1 as people got bigger and better ideas.

My favorite: A guy in my class (Now an engineer with a top secret security clearance) saw an ad for bait crickets in a magazine. He ordered 5000 live crickets. Then he passed out brown paper lunchbag "cricket bombs" to about 10 people.
They then stationed themselves with their "lunches" at all the doors to the cafeteria at lunch time. Our school was close to 4000 students so there were lots of unsuspecting souls eating. At a prearanged time the bombs were released into the cafeteria. Bedlam started and it was a beautiful thing to my 17 year old wacko mind.

Only one of the perpetrators was caught. He was suspended for a week. All of the cafeteria food had to be destroyed. The cost to the school was enormous. I wonder if the statute of limitations has run out.  :eek:

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2002, 03:42:48 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
Bedlam started and it was a beautiful thing to my 17 year old wacko mind.

Only one of the perpetrators was caught. He was suspended for a week. All of the cafeteria food had to be destroyed. The cost to the school was enormous. I wonder if the statute of limitations has run out.  :eek:

Ahhh, today crickets, tomorrow rifles!  Oh wait, its tomorrow!  Thanks alot Tahgut! ;)