Author Topic: It's Simple....Get Used To It!  (Read 852 times)

Offline Replicant

• Gold Member
It's Simple....Get Used To It!
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2000, 08:50:00 PM »
a-ha...  Ice...  
NEXX

bug

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2000, 10:30:00 PM »
p51 is the best machine to learn keep alive tactics. Ice i would love to spend some time with you in training arena to learn some of your techniques.

Offline llbm_MOL

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2000, 11:38:00 PM »
Ren........ what can I say.....you got me......or was that the other way around. To bad I'm driveing all those players away from this SIM. Makes me feel bad. Yeah......... makes me feel bad that a few guys like me can drive off people that wanna take part in a great SIM like this. That me and the FEW(heheh yeah rt) how did you put it?

You guys that whine and squeak and expect your opponents to hold still for you to kill them or give you the
                          advantage when you entered combat without it are hurting the sim.

Are driveing all the great and glorious players away from this SIM. Well If s little guy like me can drive anyone away from the fun and games then he doesnt have any bizzzzzzzzness flying in here. Anyway...I never read this BBS stuff much cause I got tired of reading crap like this from the WB's BBS. Nothing I cant stand more than people that stand on the high and mighty ground and preach down to me. I talked you into turning....you did...you died...live with it!
Only reason I even know about this is cause you stirred up my squad with it.Load of crap...........

LLB OUT!!!

Oh and BTW if you EVER wanna see how much I need to get my opponents to hold still while I gun them down come join me in the TA arena and lets duke it out one on one. That goes for you to ICE. Anytime.....

Offline Dnil

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2000, 12:46:00 AM »
ahhh now i know why he has an endless supply of toejam to sling....he lives in webster!!    

------------------
Dnil---Skyhawk until I get Dnil back :)
Maj. 900th Bloody Jaguars
Part time aircraft restorer. www.kingwoodcable.com/jheuer

Offline llbm_MOL

• Copper Member
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2000, 05:55:00 AM »
You betcha Dnil
You going to the CON? Udie is...y'all car pooling? Need a Hitch Hiker from Webster?

LLBM OUT!!!!!!!!