Author Topic: guys, its really getting annoying seeing all these OMGOMG 1.10 IS OUT! threads..  (Read 181 times)

Offline trec1maw

• Zinc Member
its kinda depressing, you see it, get all excited, then  you see that its some immature guy with a stupid joke.. as you see I don't post much, << im usually in game. but when I do come here, its for info on 1.10:) so please keep those posts to a minimum for the sake of everyone. or even better.. move it to THE O CLUB! hehehe well see you all in the air

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Originally posted by trec1maw
its kinda depressing, you see it, get all excited, then  you see that its some immature guy with a stupid joke.. as you see I don't post much, << im usually in game. but when I do come here, its for info on 1.10:) so please keep those posts to a minimum for the sake of everyone. or even better.. move it to THE O CLUB! hehehe well see you all in the air

1.10 will be out in exactly 2 weeks.  Really..no joke!
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Kevin14

• Silver Member
Really?! :D

Offline Revvin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ch-hangar.com
This is getting pathetic, good threads are being lost in the moronic "1.10 IS OUT!!!" posts. Look how many there are now its getting out of hand.

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
I can't find and whine threads through all these!

eskimo

Offline cajun

• Silver Member
Originally posted by Tumor

1.10 will be out in exactly 2 weeks.  Really..no joke!

He's right, 2 weeks
from 2 weeks before it comes out... so all we have to do is figure out when 2 weeks before it comes out is and we know when it comes out LOL

And yes they are getting agrivating, btw who came up with the 2 week thing!?

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Someone else mentioned how a BBS would suspend the accounts of people that pulled the false-release / misleading post crap.

I have to admit I agree with that policy.

AKDejaVu

Offline trec1maw

• Zinc Member
hehe at another forum that I mod and surf, if someone posted "spam" or fake release etc. got a the thread locked and a TOS warning:)

i guess its back to the 2 weeks jokes.

Offline Soviet

• Nickel Member
      • http://flanker2.8m.net
come on don't be stiff about it just having a little fun :)

its kinda depressing, you see it, get all excited, then you see that its some immature guy with a stupid joke

Isn't that the point? :D

Offline trec1maw

• Zinc Member
lmao. i guess so soviet

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
IL-2 does warn of this which actually when they posted it seemed a bit harsh, but then again...

Course IL-2 now posts when they will release the patch, which would rob us of all the “2 weeks” and “it’s out” comedy genius, damn.

I asked for a separate forum area for the New Patches Discussion which would alleviate most problems by providing a single area to discuss new release bugs,updates,suggestions, etc. and of course belly laugh over “its out in 2 weeks” in one single place. Once that mystery date is known and it’s released, again the general discussion will be a mass of “where can I download it?”, the “MA is warping!”, “patch problems, help!” “it’s the greatest thing in my life TY HTC!” posts will clobber the BBS.

Why not stick it in one easy to read forum?

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Here's a hint:  If there's no new news, there's no new version.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
Whats fun about it?

Offline Lone Wolf

• Copper Member
Cajun the two week thing is a leftover from the AW
legacy....all things would be done by Kesmai...IN TWO WEEKS :>
LW

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
It's not funny. It's moronic, and pushes better, more informative qulaity threads off the main page.

Whats next?

Title: "New Fighter Pics"

C'mon guys. :rolleyes: