Author Topic: Tour 28 Pasty Skin Award...  (Read 274 times)

Offline aac

• Copper Member
Tour 28 Pasty Skin Award...
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2002, 03:24:20 PM »
LOL    Yes we have three and I have six officers on patrol out there watching for you'se guys from the bowery section.  he he

I am not really trying to claim any reward (pun intended) though.

Actually there was a poll a few days ago and I tried to average it out so I know it is at least 240 hours average a month that I spend on AH although my isp log showed 240 hours online for two months, which didnt take into account all the time I spend off line with the drones,  

All of this is really immaterial, I just love this game so I am trying to do my best.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2002, 03:30:20 PM by aac »

Offline Kuben

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2002, 10:13:42 AM »
Note to self: if I'm ever caught speeding through Jefferson Texas, I know the Police Chief!  :cool:

Kuben

Offline zipity

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2002, 10:41:01 AM »
|"
|* The first step in this 12-step program is to admit that you are |addicted...

|* The second step is to find someone else who is even more of |an AH junkie, and say to yourself, "Well, at least I'm not as bad |off as that guy!".

|* Step three is to point out to your wife or those who have |become concerned about you that there are folks out there who |are even more addicted and things could be a lot worse.
|"

Eskimo2...thanks you made my day.  I've been out of work for quite a while now (damm high tech industry) and though I was spending WAY to much time in AH, but in tour 28 I logged under 75 hours, so now I'm going to tell my wife to stop whining.  Of course if my account gets canceled, the rest of you can figure this probably wasn't the best course of action.

Salute.

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2002, 12:20:50 PM »
Originally posted by zipity
|"
|* The first step in this 12-step program is to admit that you are |addicted...

|* The second step is to find someone else who is even more of |an AH junkie, and say to yourself, "Well, at least I'm not as bad |off as that guy!".

|* Step three is to point out to your wife or those who have |become concerned about you that there are folks out there who |are even more addicted and things could be a lot worse.
|"

Eskimo2...thanks you made my day.  I've been out of work for quite a while now (damm high tech industry) and though I was spending WAY to much time in AH, but in tour 28 I logged under 75 hours, so now I'm going to tell my wife to stop whining.  Of course if my account gets canceled, the rest of you can figure this probably wasn't the best course of action.

Salute.

Hehe

As funny as it sounds, there's a bit of truth to this 12 step program.  :)  And don't ask me what the next steps are, because in the past 6 years I've never made it past step 3...  :)

eskimo

Offline Drifter1234

• Copper Member
Cost per hour
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2002, 02:26:44 PM »
AAC,

WTG  

Your cost per hour is way down.  Lets see $14.95 divided by 240 hours = Whoaaa      6.25cents per hour.

Incredible fun for the money.

Just my 6.25 cents worth.

Offline F4UDOA

• Silver Member
      • http://mywebpages.comcast.net/markw4/index.html
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2002, 03:43:32 PM »
Actually Drifter I think your not really doing that number justice that way.

I prefer $0.0625 dollars per hour. Now that's what I call getting your money's worth!!

Who says HTC isn't a bargin. Especially if your a shut in.