Author Topic: Why Did I Get Muted!??????????  (Read 610 times)

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
Why Did I Get Muted!??????????
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2002, 03:41:28 PM »
wouldn't take KaK3's whines too seriously - it's just part of his game persona, and he has been whining about being shot down ever since I can remember in my AW days

Sounds like some people need to grow up and show some respect to the game and other players... it's really getting old fast.

Offline Hooligan

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2002, 04:10:39 PM »
Since LLB was muted before that means somebody had to unmute him.  I want to know why that ever happened.

Hooligan

Offline llbm_MOL

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2002, 06:50:31 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
LLB you accused someone of hacking.  

Congrats.

Nope

LLB OUT!!!!!

Offline llbm_MOL

• Copper Member
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2002, 07:00:44 PM »
Originally posted by Hooligan
Since LLB was muted before that means somebody had to unmute him.  I want to know why that ever happened.

Hooligan

It was Drex! He unmuted me!

LLB OUT!!!!!

Offline llbm_MOL

• Copper Member
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2002, 07:16:32 PM »
Here's the story after a day of cooling down, and I'm still a little hot but feel better after reading these posts.

I was on a mission with a certian squad(no names in any of this)not my squad another. Were hitting V6 and A5. We had just captured v6 and me and my wingman were heading for A5 when the Lances started calling out they had a 109 on them. My wingman and I wepped to them just in time to see the 109 take out one Lance. I climbed up and got on the 109's 6. I followed him through several manuevers till he dissapeared. A second later I'm in the tower wondering WTF happened. This doesn't sound like a inviso plane thing but either I or the 109 had a bad conx long enough for him to get around on my 6. I got angry and yelled out on channel one to re the fek log or stop the inviso plane tricks to the guy that got the kill on me. Two seconds later I get the mute. I figure I got the mute becuase I was muted about a week ago by a certian HTC employee. I deserved it that time as I called a guy on channel 1 a few choice words that woulda made Lazs blush. I waited the ten minutes out by logging and watching a few good videos and then started in on the unknown muter on channel one. I soon got a private message from him telling  me to watch it. Well those of you that know me well know thats like pouring gasoline on as the abomb is going off. Pyro finally told me to leave it alone so I did. I figure anything I say on channel one will be scrutinized as I have a target on my arse. I must be known trouble maker at the HTC facilities..... I dont mind being muted for being an bellybutton but it pissed me off not being able to voice to the guys I was on a mission and who were depending on me for help. If your going to mute us HTC then for Pete's sake just mute us on the damn channel were offending on! Leave our squad and voice channels alone! I was sooooo close to closing my account. I don't want to but if I get pissed off enough I woulda walked away and not looked back.

LLB OUT!!!!!!!

OOP!

]LLB OUT!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Tumor
Ya, gotta agree.  LLB is the last guy I'd expect to actually be unaware of his SA.  If he got INVISO'd.. he got INVISO'd.  Doesn't mean it's a cheat accusation  (as he would seem to have indicated) but a lag problem.

...censor monkeys really should think (ie: apply grey matter) first.  There's a problem in the MA, it's been noted enough cod knows.  Asking (or telling )someone to relog due to what is more than likely a bad connect is more of a courtesy than anything else.  Taken to heart it's even a good thing for the game overall.

When I'm told I'm warping.. I always check my connect but I will still relog.  When I SEE warping I usually relog at the first opportunity.  If it's bad, I'll reset my cable modem.. works great 9 out of 10 times.

But... I have a real problem with anyone getting slapped with a mute for anything thats not offensive (vulgar) or truly distasteful.  Thats just plain cheesy.  We do have a very effective squelch system, don't see the need for censor gods beyond vulgar or distasteful language.  Nor do I see any benefit to the game.  Little personal bias maybe?
[/QUOTE
« Last Edit: June 20, 2002, 07:20:52 PM by llbm_MOL »

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2002, 08:36:41 PM »
Originally posted by banana
 The love just keeps building to a climax right before release. :)

banana truly is Ron Jeremy!!!!

Cobra OUT!!!!!!///////!!!!!!-----!!!!!

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2002, 08:44:14 PM »
Cobra that is sick!!!!!!

HBLAIR OUT !!! ! ! !  !!!! ! ! !!!!!! !

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2002, 08:48:12 PM »
Sorry 10bears..I only have 1 wife...thank gawd :) and as I recall the real Ramesis (assuming your thinking II) had 2 wives and several hundred concubines..from these he apparently sired about 100 kids...I've got 2 girls..both in college and thats enough challenge for me :)
Ramesis

and remeber timing is everything
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline Ron Jeremy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2002, 10:11:35 AM »
banana truly is Ron Jeremy!!!!

No, I am Ron Jeremy.

"Excuse me while I whip this out!"

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2002, 01:22:25 PM »
Prozac....

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu