Author Topic: The Master MUST speak!...  (Read 462 times)

Offline By-Tor

• Zinc Member
The Master MUST speak!...
« on: July 08, 2000, 07:16:00 PM »
No I dont mean me!!   -EADG- is WAY too good a pilot NOT to fill out his Ladder AAR with details of the fights.This guys ACM and competitive nature make him truely the BEST 1 vs 1 pilot I've ever faced.Give us mortals the details!!Or I WILL take you down!!Slap Slap!!
Thatll leave a mark!  

I know this is off-topic,but I'm not sure if the banana visits the Ladder forum. If you all want to know how you stack up against 1 of the best,give this guy a holler.The ego-maniac will surely oblige.
 Cant wait to see the Udie vs -eadg- duel.

By-Tor

Offline Dnil

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2000, 07:37:00 PM »
hehe I remember a long time ago, I thought I was the toejam in the WB ladder, was like 5-0 or something like that.  Then I met eadg, and quickly got my bellybutton handed to me.  I immediately stopped flying the ladder, no points for 2nd place.

------------------
Dnil
JG-2
Part time aircraft restorer. www.kingwoodcable.com/jheuer

Offline Baddawg

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.dogfighter.com
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2000, 09:35:00 PM »
Oh Just frigging great !    I wish I had   read this thread before i accepted Eadg's challenge.
Oh well I guess I will have to learn through first hand knowledge.  

------------------
Aces High Correspondent for  www.dogfighter.com

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2000, 09:49:00 PM »
You guys know how Eadg came up with his callsign?

Easy!  He is a BASSIST!  Thats right, just like me.  The four notes on a standard bass guitar are E, A, D, and G (Low to top).

BASSISTS KICK ASS!!!!

Dont mess with Eadg or he will LOW FREQUENCY RESONATE THUNDER all over your sad CD players and bring flames to your miserable virtual existance!

Yeager  
-The Ace on BASS-

------------------

[This message has been edited by Yeager (edited 07-08-2000).]
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2000, 10:47:00 PM »
 I started out on bass too yeager    You going to the con?  I think Im bringing my marshal and fender    we need a drummer too!!!!!

Udie

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2000, 10:49:00 PM »
Heh... turns out I drum  

The official Aces High Band formin' here  

Offline jihad

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2000, 11:17:00 PM »

Originally posted by Dnil:
hehe I remember a long time ago, I thought I was the toejam in the WB ladder, was like 5-0 or something like that.  Then I met eadg, and quickly got my bellybutton handed to me.  I immediately stopped flying the ladder, no points for 2nd place.

LOL  
 I thought I was too after going undefeated playing locally I joined a ladder. EADG was the top dog so I challenged him thinking I might as well beat the top player.

First sortie I flew the 190 D9 and gave him a good fight but lost,he then chose the KI-43 and proceeded to spank me hard! The next sortie I chose a 109 with the same result,he complimented me on my flying and made me feel good about losing-a class act all the way. <S> EADG

------------------
Jihad
48th FG "Checkertails"

Offline Kats

• Zinc Member
      • http://jg27.org
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2000, 11:53:00 PM »
Me too udie, Fender man all the way. Had the best time of my life on the road, but wouldn't do it again for a million dollars  

-towd_

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2000, 02:44:00 AM »
pats his violin case , idly wishes he could play a musical instrement.

eadg

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2000, 08:21:00 AM »
Hehehehe, uhhhh... Thanks By-Tor.  And I promise from now on, I'll write the AAR's.

For the rest of you, By-Tor is my proud older brother, and he is dramatically overstating my h2h skills.  In fact, I encourage all of you to challenge me and score an easy win.  My worst planes ar the C.202 and 205, the 190's, the Niki and the Zeke, so pick those when it's your turn.  Oh, and turn alot, I suck at turn fites!  

Seriously, there was a time (long since gone) when I flew h2h all the time, thousands of fights a year in WB, and was pretty damn good.  Dnil I remember our fight - I was nervous as hell and only won 2 or 3 of them after a lucky endgame reversal.  Those days are long gone though, so I hope I don't dissapoint.  Jihad, did you have a different callsign on Deft's ladder?  Baddawg, you'll do fine!

Nash, get your arse and your kit to the Con  - you owe me after all those runway kills I gave you yesterday    Yeager, bring your rig so I don't have to lug mine from PA!  

Hope to see you all soon.  Get your arses over to the ladder dammit - SOMEbody needs to spank Udie...

eadg out

dbcooper

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2000, 11:20:00 AM »
hmmmm.....I play guitar,Maybe Ill change to EABDGE.  

eadg

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2000, 11:26:00 AM »
Umm, that'd be EADGBE, unless you found a cool new open slide tuning...  

Offline LuckyDay

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.dailyplanetmusic.com
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2000, 12:41:00 PM »
D A D F# A D  

(thinking about changing handle to ADGCEA... nothing like a fat baritone through a cranked matchless....  mmmmmm)

watch for my new CD in "two weeks"... http://www.houseblend.net

Offline leonid

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2000, 12:55:00 AM »
If I were single I'd be at the Con with my A, D, G, and C diatonic harmonicas, so that I could jam with you guitar/bass players.  But only the Blues    And no, there ain't nothin' quite like a slide guitar, cryin' the Blues...

Reverend Wilkins, rest in peace  
ingame: Raz

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2000, 03:05:00 AM »
I play drums too ,too bad that I can't go to the convention and that I have the possibility that the sticks might fly off my hand and injure someone (ooh jeez watch out!!...sorry mom)

------------------
Glasses---I may have 4 eyes ,but you only have one wing.