Author Topic: Bye Bye  (Read 330 times)

Offline Wulfmen

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.Blackadders.de
Bye Bye
« on: June 26, 2002, 01:54:11 AM »
Hello Gents
Was a great time here in AcesHigh, good Game w a Great Community.
i have cannceld my Account and play wwiio now.

For all the Help, good Missions and Szenarios, etc, etc a big
T H X

cya and THX for the great Time w u all

ede
Black Adders

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
Bye Bye
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2002, 02:44:36 AM »
ede! Ur out? Scheisse!

Ich hoffe ich seh dich bald wieder!

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Bye Bye
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2002, 02:47:41 AM »
Canceled his account for WW2O? LOL that's a first.

I guess you never liked flightsims anyway then.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Bye Bye
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2002, 03:30:45 AM »
Mikäs toi oli ripley?
Kaveri oli mukana AH:ssa hiukan aikaisemmin kuin sinä ja on aina ollut hieno pelaaja. Jos olisit hieman perillä henkilöstä et kirjoittaisi moista sontaa.
-----------------------------------

Ede, have fun !

Offline Z6

• Copper Member
Bye Bye
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2002, 03:33:53 AM »
GOODLUCK & GOODHUNTING! >>>S<<< I think we will see you back in the near future!:)

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Bye Bye
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2002, 04:04:20 AM »
En tunne henkilöä mutta tunnen tuotteen johon hän vaihtoi.

Nauroin hänen valinnalleen, en henkilölle.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Wulfmen

• Zinc Member
Bye Bye
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2002, 04:33:29 AM »
Originally posted by MrRiplEy[H]
Canceled his account for WW2O? LOL that's a first.

I guess you never liked flightsims anyway then.

i like Flightsim :D and in wwiio 90% of time iam sitting in 109 and hunt the Hurris, H75 and Blenheims :D
wwiio its not finished and have many Bugs and failures but for me i like it.
I like it to sneak behind an enm and shot him down.
i like the Realiti Views, No real 6 View
i like they dont have the 6calls
i like to Attack w Stuka enm Groundattacks
i like the 109 its a good Plane and its not a sitting duck like in AH
i like when Enm hit my Plane thats not like in AH 2 from 3 damages are Radiator.
i like the Speed feeling when u fly on deck
i like the Stratecic element and not all the Time Vulching and Furballs
etc etc :D :D

thats why i leave AH, its only the same think, Furballs and Vulching. Iam a Luftwobble and i hate the Travellel-Radiator from AH-DM.
But AH is a Great Flightsim, and i hope HTC go a way w more Stratecic elements and more Realistic Views and a better Gunnery and Damage Modell. Then i come back and take a look, but at this time my Favorite is wwiio :D

@Duedel
Wir werden uns schon mal wieder sehen, aber bestimmt nicht bei AH. Halte du dort die Stellung und pass mal ein bisschen auf die Adders auf damit die nicht so viele Bish killen :D

greeeeeeeets
ede

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Bye Bye
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2002, 05:36:28 AM »
Don't expect much development Wulfmen, CRS has said the flight model has been neutered to arcade to please the majority.

But it's your choice naturally and ok as long as you have fun with it.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Bye Bye
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2002, 08:05:28 AM »
Wulfmen" "I like it to sneak behind an enm and shot him down.  i like the Realiti Views, No real 6 View, i like they dont have the 6calls

In other words, he'd never get kill if he had to face someone that actually SAW him coming! LOL! Just kidding, and enjoy what you play.

Offline tofri at work

• Zinc Member
Bye Bye
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2002, 11:09:29 AM »
EEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEE   :D

Ich wart noch bis zur 1.10 und falls sich dann nichts ändert, wirst du mich wohl wieder sehen :D :D

Mein Rechner scheint ja jetzt WWII kompatibel zu sein.

Bis denne

Tofri

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Bye Bye
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2002, 11:18:36 AM »
ciao
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline KG45

• Nickel Member
Bye Bye
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2002, 08:29:09 AM »
'i like the Realiti Views, No real 6 View'

ok, so, in RL, your body is strapped rigidly to the seat, you can't lean left, right or forward. your head just pivots like on a stick.

how realistic!

good luck and have fun in WWIIOL!

come back soon, when they go under!
all you fascists, you're bound to lose...

Offline ergRTC

• Silver Member
      • http://bio2.elmira.edu/DMS/index.pl?table=content&faculty=1&page=1
Bye Bye
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2002, 08:52:20 AM »
I maintain an account in both, and man those views stink.  I think hitech has it right in here, where you can actually move in the cockpit.  Read all the  reviews and that is a major + from the critics on AH.  Nobody can understand why the other sims dont do it.

My fav is the troops wearing neck braces.  Makes my head sore just playing.

Offline Wulfmen

• Zinc Member
Bye Bye
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2002, 09:52:26 AM »
in AH i can zoom the view up and down left and right to the 6, there is no Blind Spot on my tail and thats not reality. I dont like it and others like it thats okay :D

and i dont think they go under, the game have more potenzial as AH have. I can Fly, can chrush as Inf, drive Tanks or play w Guns.

i hope thats AH goes more a Realistic way as this Arcade Style.
The only bad think in wwiio is the bad community, to many Kids and bad people, thats totall different to AH and AW w the all the old Cows :D :D

greeets
ede

Offline ergRTC

• Silver Member
      • http://bio2.elmira.edu/DMS/index.pl?table=content&faculty=1&page=1
Bye Bye
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2002, 10:06:48 AM »
I agree with your potential statement, but I dont think the flight sim part will ever equal the quality of AH.  Particularly with the stutter problems unless you run a cray super computer.  As far as coding goes, ah is a way cleaner program.  

For views, you should read this note posted by Hitech not too long ago.

In every plane i've faught in ive been able to see the end of the right horz stab while turning around to the left.

One of the first thing I do in a plane that im going to be fighting in is find a hand hold for my left hand. To aid in turning my body.

Turn around and make sure that my sholder straps are not preventing any movement. and that I can see sky on the far side of the veritcal stab.

Turning around under g load does not pose any problems what so ever. But your mussles do work much harder

Ive found it much harder to look at some one straight above me. (realative to the plane) than any other position, this is do to the fact that when under g's you can not tilt your head, it has to stay right on top of your shoulders. Was in a looping fight once with the bogie right out my head, I had my head leaning slighty back and doing about 2 g's on the down side, when about 30 nose below the horizon i snatched the stick to around 6 g's. My head went back so my face was looking straght up. It was totaly unmovable until I came over the top, and I could relax the g's and pull my head back up with my left hand, once you have done this you will NEVER make that mistake again. The next day it felt like I had been lifting a bar bell with my teath . My neck mussles were very sore.

In all my fights ,there have only been 2 times ive had to think about or lost sight of the other plane.

Once on a head on merge we were about a mile and a half apart, and both unloading to get speed for the initial cross, as I unloaded the plane crossed over a conopy rail, I move my head to look above the rail, and it took a good 5 secs to reaquire him, was toejamting bricks until i did.
Btw this was a very hazy day with a scud layer.

The other was right after a merge where we past left to left and he had gotten a fair left hand lead turn on me. I did a right hand displacment roll causing him to cross under my tail briefly and forcing me to switch from a left hand view to a right hand view of him. He came right out where I expected him so I continued the roll,it put me right behind him, and the fight was over.

Tracking airplanes in a real fight is so much easier than any pc sim can portray with a view system, that puting hindernces in like, no six view, would be by far less realistic when you view things from a over all perception of view VS an each individual view.

Im a novice when it comes to flying under G's. When I observe the real fighter pilots pull g's and move around under hi g's it's like the g's are hardly there for them.

Most ive ever pulled was 7.5 for a brief time.

When fighting in an L39 we did some sustained tail chacing at around 5.5 to 6.5 for at least a min. This is the only time I had to realy work at fighting g's. Would relax for a sec and would need to strain and grunt back out of the tunnel / grey out.

btw grey out is realy cool if you havn't experenced it, you see perfectly fine but the hole world goes black and white.

It realy does amuse me when people bring up the sugestion of sholder straps being tight, it's not a way you would ever fight, and was one of the first things I was taught when getting in a plane to go fight with.

HiTech