Author Topic: A likely excuse...  (Read 194 times)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
A likely excuse...
« on: July 08, 2002, 03:34:22 PM »
"White couple have black twins"

And no one is questioning the milkman?

Full Story

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
A likely excuse...
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2002, 03:41:11 PM »
I bet this happens more often than they think.  The only reason why it was caught this time was the race difference.

Do Brits still have milkmen?  Bugger me!

Offline koala

• Copper Member
A likely excuse...
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2002, 03:43:29 PM »
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous they don't even raise the possibility of her sleeping around.  I mean come on, it is a possibility isn't it?

"If a white woman were to give birth to a black baby there were three possible explanations: human error, a problem over the use of donor eggs, sperms or embryos, or the child could have a skin disorder which could affect their colouring."

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
A likely excuse...
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2002, 04:02:55 PM »
Well, in her defense, she may have damaged or tied-off fallopian tubes which means the eggs must be harvested directly from the ovary, and it would be impossible for her to become pregnant otherwise.

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
A likely excuse...
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2002, 04:09:44 PM »
No, no it's not.

:D

Originally posted by koala
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous they don't even raise the possibility of her sleeping around.  I mean come on, it is a possibility isn't it?

Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline koala

• Copper Member
A likely excuse...
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2002, 04:16:16 PM »
Well, in her defense, she may have damaged or tied-off fallopian tubes which means the eggs must be harvested directly from the ovary, and it would be impossible for her to become pregnant otherwise.

Possibly, but since they are looking at all possibilities, I would have expected for the report to mention that she was completely incapable of having a child the natural way, which it doesn't.  It may have just been difficult, or it may have been due to a problem with the husband as much as her.  But no mention of any of that in the article.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
A likely excuse...
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2002, 09:11:30 AM »
Somewhere, there is a late night janitor, laughing his bellybutton off, and placing the vials of seman back into the shelf while stuffing the girlie magazine back into his trousers.....

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
A likely excuse...
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2002, 09:13:39 AM »
Damn Rip, that was actually pretty damn funny.

Now excuse me while I finish killing these kittens, I have to hurry so I can get the vials replaced in time.

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
A likely excuse...
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2002, 10:19:49 AM »
heres a joke about that and i dont know if its appropriate tho

a scientist has invented a way to transfer the pain of birth from the mother  to the father. so when one couple is having a baby they get rushed to the hospital and try the invention. the husband says he feels nothing but so does the wife. the husband goes home to find the postman lieing on the ground in front of his house in conviulsive pain.

not exactly as it was originally but close edough