Author Topic: Apologies to all who were in...  (Read 387 times)

Offline Mathman

• Silver Member
Apologies to all who were in...
« on: August 05, 2001, 01:15:00 AM »
Just wanted to apologize for my outburst last night on channel 1 when I told Grunherz to "F#@# off".  I should have just told him I was not in the mood for what he was saying on channel 1 and left it at that.  It has been a rough couple days in the MA with people acting like tulips towards not only myself, but many others as well.  Dux posted a good thread about this issue, I hope everyone else has read it.  I should have listened to what I posted in that thread a little better.

While I am pissed about what Grunherz kept saying on channel 1 (and yes, I did see the little smiley faces, but it still pisses me off), my reaction was not appropriate.

My apologies to everyone.

-math

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2001, 01:50:00 AM »
Was there math.   Grunz can ba a capitol A prettythanghole when the mood suits him.  Dont sweat it.  He is  a certified LW Whiner (Capitol W).

Press on!

Y
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2001, 01:55:00 AM »
What did he say, 'seig heil'?

Offline Leslie

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2001, 04:48:00 AM »
You are an honorable pilot Mathman.  I know Grunherz is too.  I don't know what he said to piss you off.  I'm sure he is aware by now.  Don't sweat it m8. You're A 1 in my book.

Les
SCBama
ALABAMA

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2001, 05:43:00 AM »
LOL Math Im honestly surprised you took that so hard.

I put a  :) everytime, it was just good natured fun.

Come on a Chog running from an Il2 that just took off is pretty damn funny stuff.  :)

I tried to contact you on private but you left.

Anyway what i was gonna say on private was that I hope you dont take that seriously as I was just jokin wit ya.

I really got the impresson you were kiddin too, as you put  :) on your messages too.

So if you still have hard feeings or are upset, Im sorry, It wasnt meant to be attack.

Offline Hooligan

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2001, 11:31:00 AM »
Mathman:

Since Grun is such a persistant whining pain in the ass, I find it hard to find much fault with anyone for losing their temper with him.

OTOH Yesterday I got the drop on a knight F6F and killed it.  I was terribly disapointed to discover that it was not you.  You certainly do owe me an apology for not being that F6F.  You also probably owe all of us an apology for being a Californian.

Hooligan

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2001, 12:10:00 PM »
Mathman, it's the pressure of having the 56th flying with your country. You are not used as seing me in your six as a wingman yet. You still have your primary instinct of "&^%$#@ that's Frenchy in my six".

So when do we wing?  :))
Olivier "Frenchy" Raunier

Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2001, 12:59:00 PM »
Originally posted by SFRT - Frenchy:
Mathman, it's the pressure of having the 56th flying with your country. You are not used as seing me in your six as a wingman yet. You still have your primary instinct of "&^%$#@ that's Frenchy in my six".

So when do we wing?   :))
Olivier "Frenchy" Raunier
  (Image removed from quote.)

Yes I said something to this effect to mathman the other day. Except I was referring to the withdraw's that some of the 56th FG guys are feeling for not having mathman as an easy target. We are undergoing counseling..but it promises to be a hard couple of tours :)
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2001, 06:10:00 PM »
Hooligan and Yeager why dont you just not put in dumb comments when you have no idea what your talkin about.

This stupid luftwhiner garbage has gone to far that some of you people just put that in every post even remotely involved with people who fly LW planes.

So please dont butt in when its none of your bussiness.

What happensd with me and Math was a simple misundestanding. We made fun of each other on Ch1 before, like when he called me a Traitor aftr I changed countries, or when I called him a dweeb for flying an "uber" F6F a few times.

All those times He and I just took it as intended, AS A JOKE!.

I dont know why Math blew up that nit as he did. He even ackgnowleges in his first post that he SAW THE SMILEYES, thus he knew I was joking, yet for some reason he got mad.

Maybe Math had a bad day or he was tired, but anyway it was a misunderstanding.

Fopr you two, especially Hooligan to use this post to attack me for some personal luftwhiner crusade of yours is really pathetic and inappropriate.

So if your reading this math you know it was a joke allready and Im sorry for the misunbderstanding. Weve joked before about the game and I hop[e we can again, Math.

Hooligan, Yeager etc...... really pathetic
using Maths bad day and bad experience for your own agressive purposes.
Mebbe you should think about that...........

Offline Ozark

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2001, 06:24:00 PM »
Math,

No apologies needed. You have always been a class act in AH! Looking forward to meeting you at the AH Con.  :)

<S> Sir!

Ozark
332nd Flying Mongrels

Offline Ozark

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2001, 06:29:00 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ:

So if you still have hard feeings or are upset, Im sorry, It wasnt meant to be attack.

Very nice Grunherz. <S>

Ozark

Offline Mathman

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2001, 06:58:00 PM »
Ok, what happened between Grun and I has been cleared up.  No need for this thread to continue on.  It was not meant for people to flame others, just an apology from me to everyone.  I am a little bothered that there are some attacks made in here.  Once again, I feel I should apologize to Grun for this.  I hope he understands that my post was not meant in anyway to degrade him or anyone else who flies LW aircraft.

Anyways, <S> to everyone for there replies in here.  Makes my choice not to cancel a few days ago (over something similar to what happened, though the other person was not joking as Grun was) seem like the right one.

-math

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2001, 07:21:00 PM »
tards