Author Topic: Isn't it about time we get a better CV killer... how bout a Do217 or He177 w/ Fritz X  (Read 625 times)

Offline DingHao2

• Copper Member
oh brother...lets discuss nuclear power in the off topic forum, please.

Offline jedi

• Zinc Member
You don't need a new plane, you just need a new weapon: Barnes Wallis' "bouncing bomb" or the "Tallboy."

One shot...one kill   :eek:

Offline wolf37

• Copper Member
hiya all:

I think I know what would be the best CV killer this game could have, and it would work great against enemy, aircraft, and ground units. But might also inflicked damage on freindly's as well.

and if you guessed a Big Purple Singing Dinosour named Barnie. you would be right.
Just picture this, you open your bomb bay doors, drop barnie out, and as he falls towards the earth, he is heard singing,

*I love you, you love me*

and enemy aircraft and ground units, as well as fleets are exploding all over the place with in a 10 square mile radius. I think you would have to pay atleast 250 perk points for this dooms day weapon.

So what do you all think, good weapon to have.  :D

Offline DingHao2

• Copper Member
LMFAO!!  most people have 1000+ perks...better make it 10000 points...

Offline CyranoAH

• Gold Member
I think the PBY-5 Catalina could carry up to 4 torpedoes... so bring the cat to AH now!  ;) :D

The Catalina could be found in (I think) all major theaters in WW2, and it was operated by both the states and the brits, so I think it should be in AH...

Oh well, I just love that bird  :D :D

Daniel, aka Cyrano

Offline DingHao2

• Copper Member
Catalina'd be a great addition...one problem:  torpedoes aren't very effective...i'd like to see something that'll put the CV commanders a lil on the careful side